Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Well after all the pratting about.......... I am legal again, got my C1 and D1 back on licence, only taken since November 2009.:Doh:

A tip, waste of time phoning DVLA BUT an email always gets results it would seem.

Emailed them at 3pm ish moaning that they had not informed me of the results, hospital told me I should hear within sven days from last Thursday week, now a fortnight, email had my licence number and DVLA Medical reference number, very nice lady phoned me with 90 minutes saying licence was in post:thumb:

So seems that if you email them, you get an answer.

Peter

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
So we take that as a warning then Peter.

You are back on the road! :Eeek::Eeek:::bigsmile: -

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Ha Ha Jim,

Been on the road all the time waving that cheque book, just could not legally drive over 3500kg thats all:cry:

They even gave me a new three year licence staring 9th June instead of 11th November 2010 so don't forget me poxy birthday, all presents received with thanks:thumb:

Peter

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
They've caught Moat so here's me thinking it's safe to go out but now I read this.

Dear Brian,

You are quite safe, after flying real aircraft, helicopters, boats and a Kubuta excavator, driving a motor home is a piece of ****

Any way I don't frequent your neck of the woods although many people want me to open up a dealership up there, dunno why, must be my nice persona or somat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

G4GMO

Free Member
Sep 6, 2007
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Well it's good to hear that you have managed to get your full entitlement to drive motorhomes over 3.5t but I wasn't aware that "cake" was a rude word. :roflmto:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
WTGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

They have lost my hubbys motorcycle driving test results so we are battling on big time

Glad to hear you had a great result

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtttt

next time you have tests in london let us know and pop in xxxxxxxxxxxx

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Has he only just taken his M/cycle test then? The point being - they sling your test results, they never keep them.

Then when they send you your licence with summat missing, unless you can produce a photocopy or scan of your old licence showing you had those entitlements, you will be out of luck unless you can send them your pink slip (which you actually sent them all those years ago!!!) or get a sworn affidavit from the original examiner to confirm you did pass!!!!

You couldn't invent this lot, could you?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back