"The Motorhome Security Handbook" (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Downloads: A new file has been added by Jim:
[STRIKE]
Link Removed[/STRIKE] PRESENTLY UNAVAILABLE

Now FREE to Subscibing Funsters and available to download from the Download section Thanks :thumb:
The Motorhome Security Handbook provides information on every aspect of your security – from your personal security and pickpockets, to securing your motorhome on the road and on site. Whether travelling at home or abroad, the information in this handbook is the key to your personal safety and security.

This book helps motorhomers minimise the threat to themselves, their families, and their motorhomes by making them aware of the security risks and offering practical advice on implementing simple preventative strategies. This is a comprehensive book, packed with tips and tricks that keep you and your family safe. Don’t leave home without it. Today’s media tries daily to convince everyone that society is not perfect and crime might easily touch any of us. This scares us and we hope we are never unlucky enough to become a victim of crime. However luck has very little to do with staying safe on your motorhome travels.There is a lot that you can do to protect yourself and your motorhome. This book will help you identify the circumstances in which you are vulnerable and describes powerful, effective and reasonable methods for reducing the risk that you or a loved one will become a victim.

160 pages with advice for on dozens of topics. It is comprehensive with easy-to-learn, tricks, tips and simple strategies that will keep you out of harm’s way. This book is a vital reference for motorhomers from a trusted expert that will empower and inform you.
This ebook is free to Motorhome Fun Subscribers, however it is a personal copy. However please respect the copyright, do not copy the ebook to others. Please direct them to Link Removed where it is for sale at £6.75. Thanks, Jim

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
With apologies to those that have purchased this book to support the site in the past:Blush:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Thank You Jim

John n Kath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Generous off Jim.. many thanks

all these years motorhoming and too tight to buy the book, :RollEyes:

and now it's 'free' and I don't have a van... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
But you survived Jim, so maybe you didn't need that book. Or maybe you really are Lucky Jim::bigsmile:

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
That's a really nice gesture Jim - thank you very much.

Philip

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
yahooooo thanks jim for this i have the destinations book this was next on my list but now iits FRRRRREEEEEEEEEE there we go to all those members not wishing to subscribe there is a saving making a membership very cheap

go on motorhome fun !!!!!!

patr

Free Member
Jul 1, 2008
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Very generous offer Jim which adds to the dignified way in which you have handled this whole saga. Thank you.

It must be very reassuring to see the support you have received from the vast majority of Forum members who have benefitted from the last three years, understand that circumstances have changed and value the worth of the site.

In the last year I have saved over £200 using MHFun sponsors and links so £12 is money well spent.

You have batted away the one or two barbed comments with good humour and humility which has allowed no comeback from the OP and has rendered their comments to be either churlish, childish or downright rude or, in one case, a combination of all three.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Thanks Jim,
I will download it when we get home and have a quicker connection. I am sure we will be impressed with the advice. Do not want to get gassed, I hear it is rife on the aires and stellplatzes.............. Jane .... smilies not working! Lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks Jim,
I will download it when we get home and have a quicker connection. I am sure we will be impressed with the advice. Do not want to get gassed, I here it is rife on the aires and stellplatzes.............. Jane .... smilies not working! Lol

Oh no, Janes going to read it! Thanks Jane, Don't be tow hard on me when you send me the long list of spellin misteaks and grammitacle errors::bigsmile:

kkclassic

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
South Coast
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Thanks Jim

This book is packed full of info and advice for the travelling funster a must for every motorhomes book shelf or kindle/ipad/smart phone.

kevin and tricia

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Does the tax man know your giving this book away:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Despite the Hrs nay days I spend on this forum I dont, no cant do reading, books that is:Doh:
Waiting for the talking version:thumb: just found out my Tom Tom does talking books::bigsmile: so when yer ready jim, I am sitting comfortably
See another little niche market, Talking books for the poor sighted MH Drivers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and there are many out there, try waving to em

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Thanks Jim

One of those things always meant to buy but never got around to.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Thanks for that Jim, ill load it up onto my Kindle :thumb:

Just as a matter of interest what does BEM stand for???

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The Oxford English for BEM gives Bug Eyed Monster and British Empire Medal, so its one of those or maybe both:roflmto:

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
The Oxford English for BEM gives Bug Eyed Monster and British Empire Medal, so its one of those or maybe both:roflmto:

Oh right I thought it stood for "Bloody Expensive Motorhome" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Which we all now you can now afford easily with the £150k your getting :winky:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Oh right I thought it stood for "Bloody Expensive Motorhome" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Which we all now you can now afford easily with the £150k your getting :winky:

as much as that!!!!! I was told it was only £149999.95p

he's a fibber

still the freebe book is nice, can I have a converted into speach for my ipod, Im too lazy to press the down page key

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988