LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Finally!!! got the thing to work by running a pos from the leisure battery via a switch, snipping the ignition supply to radio and connecting the leisure supply. Bob's your mothers brother. :thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Wish I understood the above posts.... that's what I wanted so I bought a little battery radio at the bring and buy....:Eeek:

You men have no idea what it is like to be a woman in a man's world of plumbing, electrics, batteries etc:cry:

Rainbowchaser

Free Member
Feb 27, 2010
Third rock from the sun
Funster No
MH
Err..A blue one
Exp
Hmnn...Quite a long time really...
Wish I understood the above posts.... that's what I wanted so I bought a little battery radio at the bring and buy....:Eeek:

You men have no idea what it is like to be a woman in a man's world of plumbing, electrics, batteries etc:cry:

Oh, so us men do have some uses left then Joy?
I explained all this to you before woman!
You take the two radio wires, bare the ends and attach them to the flux capacitor terminals. Whatever you do, don't let the live wire touch the bodywork or the whole vehicle will melt into the tarmac. Connect the torque ejector splines to the flange casing and ensure the 50 jiggawatt fuse is in place. Switch on, and the smell of burning electrical insulation will dissipate in an hour or so.

Hope this helps...
If not, get a man in!

:winky:

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Not that difficult Joy. I drilled the dashboard in a suitable place (just beneath the clip board on mine)
Put a switch in. Then run a lead from the pos on the leisure battery (with an in line fuse) to one side of the switch.

Now the complicated bit...on the Euro plug into the back fo your radio you will find there are two supplies, one for the memory and one for the radio.Supply these from the switch and oorf you go.

Mine was complicated by the fact that I have a powered ariel which also has to be powered from the leisure battery.

::bigsmile:

bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
Oh, so us men do have some uses left then Joy?

I explained all this to you before woman!
You take the two radio wires, bare the ends and attach them to the flux capacitor terminals. Whatever you do, don't let the live wire touch the bodywork or the whole vehicle will melt into the tarmac. Connect the torque ejector splines to the flange casing and ensure the 50 jiggawatt fuse is in place. Switch on, and the smell of burning electrical insulation will dissipate in an hour or so.​

Hope this helps...
If not, get a man in!​

:winky:

Thats not quite right, you forgot the, Flux drive impulse inverter, :RollEyes:
Sorry the misses spoted it:Eeek: , she made right this up for the ladies:thumb:xxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Not that difficult Joy. I drilled the dashboard in a suitable place (just beneath the clip board on mine)
Put a switch in. Then run a lead from the pos on the leisure battery (with an in line fuse) to one side of the switch.

Now the complicated bit...on the Euro plug into the back fo your radio you will find there are two supplies, one for the memory and one for the radio.Supply these from the switch and oorf you go.

Mine was complicated by the fact that I have a powered ariel which also has to be powered from the leisure battery.

::bigsmile:

if you powered both these from the new switch how do you retain the memory when the switch is turned off Ken ?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
HUH! That's easy .... but I'll let Ken explain.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back