Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Here's a question...we are on a site next to someone who came for the weekend with his family and never even spoke to us even after saying hello to them, they are a young couple with kids the thing is, they have left now but leaving the door open to the cassette toilet with the cassette open to stealing, now, do we close the door for him to stop it happening or do we not touch his van for fear of an alarm going off if he has left one on or even a cctv showing us messing with his van? I know I would like ours to be closed if that happened.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi

If they have gone off for the day and left the door open, I would close it and let them know I had done it.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Id just shut it.
But if you are at all worried id have a word with the site , cl , whatever, owner.
I doubt anyone would steal it anyway ,
unless your in a dodgy area:ROFLMAO:
Bev

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
they are here as seasonals, lots of different people come and go , maybe the same family I dont know, but the place is known as a hotspot for things to go missing and I just read a post where someone said that their cassette had been stolen, thats what prompted me to post, reception wouldnt care anyway, this is TY Mawr in north wales

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back