LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
To all those that attended the bring and Buy and helped make it such a success.

ALL 60 vans

Yes it was hard work for Nikki and I, But seeing the joy and hearing the kind words of all those that attended makes running a meet so rewarding.
The meet its self was a lot of fun, but I can honestly say I was really taken a back by the standard and amount of food cooked on Saturday night. Some of the dishes were superb, so a special thank you to those that cooked, I will try and get the recepies done soon and if you were not able to give me it there and then please Pm it to me.

It was also really nice to see so many families come and great to see them having a great time.

So that's it for me for now, except for being volunteerd for new years eve :Eeek
:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
A Big thank you to yourself and Nikki. It was a great weekend.
Who was the strange figure walking round on saturday night in a dressing gown looked like an escapee from a secure unit.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Paul and Nikki , a really BIG thank you for an excellent weekend. Great weather , Great company , loads of FUN and alcohol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mark & Sharon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
thanks to all that attended and made it a fantastic 4 days, especially Paul and Nikki for organising it.

great to see old friends and make a few new ones as well.

saturday night was a resounding success and once out of voice earshot all that could be heard was laughter....but what more could be expected from funsters having fun. :thumb:

and thanks to andyman for weighing my van and confirming i can drag yet another 3 or 400kg of tat around with me.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
So glad to hear everyone had a fantastic time Nikki and Paul always work extra hard and go the extra ten miles to make everyone welcome and enjoy their time.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
A HUGE thank you Paul and Nikki for a superb weekend.... cannot fault it and you even arrange permanent sunshine for us. Thank you. Brilliant and obviously you worked really hard. So very grateful.

Thank you JJ for the teddy bear, Colin for the seat covers Bryan for the bargain radio, Sheila for the doggy coat, and Dave for the laughter. Thanks to so many of you for making it so special - lovely lovely friends.

What a surprise some of the faces were to the names ...... and lovely again to meet you all. Joy

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
A Big thank you to yourself and Nikki. It was a great weekend.
Who was the strange figure walking round on saturday night in a dressing gown looked like an escapee from a secure unit.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

do you mean this character Andy ?

Attachments

• IMG_1408 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1408 (Large).JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1419 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1419 (Large).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 53

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Absolutely brilliant weekend!!!!!
Many, many thanks to Paul & Nikki for a rally to be proud of. Everything ran exactly to plan, and the rest was supplied by all the Funster's who supplied the humour, laughter and friendship, as usual. Not to mention the food. The official opening night was kicked off with Nikki's famous Punch, and very nice it was too.
The food cooking was a brilliant idea, with over 40 cooking everything from main meals to puddings (oh, how we love our puddings :thumb:). Almost 100 were gathered around and there was more than ample food for all. And, if that was not enough, Paul & Nikki supplied loads of burger's, etc as well. After that it was laughter all the way, accompanied by a few Chienese Lanterns, the Space Station sighting and lots of liquid refreshments.
It was lovely to see so many old friends and to make so many new ones.

Attachments

• Image0197.jpg
    Image0197.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Image0202.jpg
    Image0202.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 48

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Arrived back about an hour ago after a fantastic meet at Wrenbury, many thanks to Paul and Nikki for organising a great meet where we meet old friends and made lots of new ones. The cook in was great with a grand selection of dishes being made by GEO, so if anyone was ill you know who the culprit was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, no seriously the dishes were good both sweet and savoury. It was good to put faces to names off the forum, once again thanks to all for making it a fantastic and friendly weekend, as for the person in the dressing gown it was as little britain says a LADY :blonde2::whatthe:, So we had to let him/her join in the conversation about leg waxing :ROFLMAO:
Thanks again to all who made it a success.
Sheila & Mick

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Our first meet with the funsters , we had a great time, thanks to Paul & Nickie for the excellent organisation of such a large rally. We have met some lovely people and it will be great now to be able to put faces to some of the names on the forums, look forward to meeting up with you all again sometime soon.

Sue & Eric

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I have now put photos with the others in Gallery for the Rally. For anyone confused, it was Scarecrow Week in Wrenbury and they were dotted about everywhere.:Smile:

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
a big thankyou to paul & nikki for a great weekend. it was good to meet old friends and new.
thankyou
Alan and Ann:thumb::thumb:

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi we are back safe and sound we had a great weekend i am a little on the red side as the sun never stoped shinning, a very big thank you to a superbly organized meet by Paul & Nikki they worked hard all weekend to make sure everyone had a great time and i think we all DID, the food on sat was a great idea and worked real well, tasting all different dishes (and suzi cakes that i may have had second or third helpings off) we had a great walk on sunday morning, looking for scarecrows with a near paramedic having to be called for the so called short walk i was in need of a oxegen tent when i got back :ROFLMAO: also dinner in the pub was nice, we set of late afternoon without any rush was good.
Paul and Nikki take a bow !! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Would also like to thank andyman for the weigh in (no not me my van ) and pleased to confirm for the first time in many years i am offically underweight . :winky:
To all those new people we met as well thanks for making a fun weekend but should i expect anything else from a funsters meet !!!!

GDH

Free Member
Jun 1, 2010
North West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
couple of months
A big thankyou to all who made our first FUN weekend a great one. We are looking forward to the next.:thumb::thumb:

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Welldone to Paul and Nikki for the organisation and the cheery smiles etc.

You are so good at this you really must do it again.

Excellent weekend home for a rest now !

Peter

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font VendĂ´me
Exp
Since 2004
I was going to say lots... but you lot have beaten me to it. What a great meet. Roll on New Year. :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Had a great time although was difficult with just loosing dad.

Every funster made me feel a little better with words and the occasional hug:Smile::thumb:

Paul & Nikki your the Arfur Daley's of Bring and Buy's:winky::roflmto::roflmto:

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Please add our thanks to the list :) We had a great time, lovely meeting new funsters and seeing the one's we'd already met.

Loved the laid back feel and thanks to Paul and Nikki for their efforts and for making us so welcome!

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
A superb meet again, thanks to the Haggers.

Fortunately, there are all sorts at a Fun meet.

What about that gay couple, Tommy and Harry, with a stamina problem? :Eeek:

A wheelbarrow and a couple of spanners sorted them out and we hope they will now be able to enjoy their future motorhoming exploits fully charged.

:thumb:

Last edited:

Glynn

Free Member
May 2, 2010
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A really good weekend !.
Thanks Paul & Nikki, it was good to meet everyone and the weather was hot.

See you next time.

Glynn & Karen ( and Olly the spaniel )

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Thanks Paul and Nikky for a super weekend,It was perfect.
Thanks to Brian for the solar panel.
Thanks to Suzey for the fun.
Thanks to John and Bruno for just being John and Bruno.
A special thanks to Joy for an enchanting smile.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Thanks Paul and Nikky for a super weekend,It was perfect.
Thanks to Brian for the solar panel.
Thanks to Suzey for the fun.
Thanks to John and Bruno for just being John and Bruno.
A special thanks to Joy for an enchanting smile.

:Smile::Smile::Smile:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Thanks to those who posted photos for us " stay at homes " interesting to see the array of vehicles ! :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back