Two sleeps (1 Viewer)

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Till were off darn sarf. Anyone know a nice place to stop somewere just off the m5 for an hour or so for lunch, picnic spot overlooking a river would be ideal preferably worcestershire or near tewksbury. Thanks in advance - blah de blah etc

geoff587

Free Member
Feb 13, 2009
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
2 sleeps followed by a trip to Lake Garda, that's if Brits are still allowed after the last invasion of Funsters :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Till were off darn sarf. Anyone know a nice place to stop somewere just off the m5 for an hour or so for lunch, picnic spot overlooking a river would be ideal preferably worcestershire or near tewksbury. Thanks in advance - blah de blah etc

If you head for the Caravan Club site at Tewkesbury (about 10 minutes from the M5) there is a carpark next to the entrance (with no height barrier). It's right next to the abbey and a lovely park.

dunny

Free Member
Jun 14, 2010
n/ayrshire
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
4 years
If you head for the Caravan Club site at Tewkesbury (about 10 minutes from the M5) there is a carpark next to the entrance (with no height barrier). It's right next to the abbey and a lovely park.

:thumb:I back this I was there last year on way to devon:thumb:

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
John + julie ... You too

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Many thanks may try the tewksbury recomendation

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
If you go out of Tewkesbury past thre CCsite and the motorhome dealers on the right is a quiet road which is a dead end. It is on the banks of the Severn and is a nice place to overnight.

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Enjoy your trips, folks.
Hope you get the right weather.
Geoff, we would be poodling our way back up from Garda at the moment if I hadnt fell through the garage roof and bust me bloody feet.
Still in a chair, trying to get to grips with crutches.
John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back