Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
You can download all Areas in Spain in .pdf version to store and use in computer but no need for internet connection. Very useful to keep on desk top etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nhnmd3whkn3

Although in Spanish, at the bottom of each file there is a photograph and the international symbols corresponding to services available. GPS also indicated.

Hope you find this download useful when travelling to Spain. ::bigsmile:

Momo.

neilmac

Free Member
Nov 24, 2008
UK, France & Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2nd year
That's excellent! Thanks for posting it - will come in very handy :Smile:

Just to say it is a big download (28.8MB) for anyone who's short of space or slow/expensive internet.

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
It won't open for me, what do you use to open it?

Doug...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

nahnotme

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Funster No
thanks for this im just about to leave spain for uk and am a bit nervous about stopping on aires.

nahnotme

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Funster No
Hey MOMO
I have downloaded your pdf's but im struggling to know which are on my way back to the UK, im going from malaga to calais and could do with an aire that is secure south of Madrid and one North of Madrid, sorry my geography is crap.
Also
I have the spanish document you uploaded to this site regarding parking regs in spain and I have the notice in my motorhome window, just wondering is this 24 hour rule still appys to places where there is a "NO CAMPING / CARAVANS/ AUTOCARAVANS" sign. There all over !!

OP
OP
Momo

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hey MOMO
I have downloaded your pdf's but im struggling to know which are on my way back to the UK, im going from malaga to calais and could do with an aire that is secure south of Madrid and one North of Madrid, sorry my geography is crap.
Also
I have the spanish document you uploaded to this site regarding parking regs in spain and I have the notice in my motorhome window, just wondering is this 24 hour rule still appys to places where there is a "NO CAMPING / CARAVANS/ AUTOCARAVANS" sign. There all over !!

Hi nahnotme:

Check this link:

http://www.spain-map.com/

to find the route you intend taking - presume you will be travelling inland from Malaga-Cordoba (or Jaen)-Ciudad Real-Toledo-Madrid-Soria-La Rioja-Guipuzcoa and cross into France from Irun-Hendaya? Do you intend visiting Madrid? Need more information before I can recommend areas ...

If you are travelling in a Motorhome and are obeying the rules according to the "Instruction O8-v74" (you will find a copy in the download section) which states:

"Motorhome users are permitted to carry out manoeuvres of stopping and parking in the same conditions and with the same limitations as any other vehicle".

you are not "CAMPED" but "PARKED". Wherever any other vehicle is allowed to Park, a Motorhome can also legally Park.

Incidentally, the speed limits for Motorhomes have been altered "to exactly the same as for any other vehicle" (since the Instruction was published in 2008).

Momo.

Check this link for routes via A1 or A66:

http://maps.google.es/maps?hl=es&tab=wl

Last edited:

nahnotme

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Funster No
Hi Momo
the route you said looks good to me and I'll be avoiding Madrid, and toll roads if poss.
Now I got that map I can probably find some myself, im presuming there all quite secure, just a bit scared after hearing all these stories of robberies on aires etc.
If I get a lift share I'll do it in 3 days 2 nights , if im on my own over a couple of weeks.

hallii

Free Member
Apr 23, 2010
Worcestershire
Funster No
Exp
20 or so
Thanks for the info. Some nice Aires there.

What a pity they are individually entered as PDF's.

Now if someone wanted to convert them all to POI's for my TomTom that would be good!

Hallii

OP
OP
Momo

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking