Free Member
Oct 8, 2007
Nelson, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
c Class
Exp
Since 1999.
Hi all, I am sure this has been asked before but I can't find the thread. Does anyone have the address or postcode for the aire at Windermere and any more details we should know. Thinking of a few days away next week when my wife finishes her jury service.

Sooty10

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi all, I am sure this has been asked before but I can't find the thread. Does anyone have the address or postcode for the aire at Windermere and any more details we should know. Thinking of a few days away next week when my wife finishes her jury service.

Sooty10

I don't recall a Windermere aire but there is one in Ambleside. Ring Graeme on 07708 310986 for bookings.

OP
OP
Sooty 10

Sooty 10

Free Member
Oct 8, 2007
Nelson, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
c Class
Exp
Since 1999.
Thanks Hilldweller, must have made a mistake, so my next question is does anyone have the address or directions to the Ambleside aire.

Sooty10

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Sooty

We stayed there 2 weeks ago its a lovely little site. If you are going to ambleside from windermere just turn up to the right as entering and follow oneway system we had never been to ambleside before and found it no problems just follow the road :ROFLMAO: if coming from the keswick side just follow oneway round town and think you will end up there its next to the pitch and putt course and the miller street or bridge (i think) carpark.

Enjoy
Gerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back