Drive away awning????? Outdooor revolution navigator (1 Viewer)

nevcat

Free Member
Jun 9, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
white van conv!
Exp
??used to own a converted ambulance, since then we been caravanners for 12 years, just got back into
Hiya, we are looking to buy a drive away awning, this one seems to fulfill our criteria: fits onto high-top van on side door, big enough to sleep in and store chairs etc.
So, was wondering if anyone had ideas or experience, the one we were looking at is the Outdoor revolution navigator XL2009 which would fit our van by means of a flap overlapping the roof and guy ropes and pegs????? Feeling a little unsure as only have experience of caravan awnings that fit via the channel on the van.
Any tips gratefully recieved::bigsmile:

OP
OP
N

nevcat

Free Member
Jun 9, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
white van conv!
Exp
??used to own a converted ambulance, since then we been caravanners for 12 years, just got back into
Hiya, what size is this? (height, width, depth) and what size van will it fit upto? does it have an inner tent, groundsheeet? And, how much do you want for it?!
Are you in Suffolk still? We are in North Norfolk so it maybe poss to come see?
thanks
Nancy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Hi Nevcat,

I think the model you are considering is slightly smaller than the XL model, however, we have used the XL and been completely satisfied with it.

As Jim says, you do have the option to fit via a channel, if you wish. We had a roof rail on our M/H, and after a short time, we started tieing to the roof rail, instead of tieing down over the roof.

Can be a little dificult to assemble, until you do it 2 or 3 times. But as a drive away, you can store your equptment fairly safely, and reserve your pitch.

Hope this is helpful

Nomadic

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hiya, what size is this? (height, width, depth) and what size van will it fit upto? does it have an inner tent, groundsheeet? And, how much do you want for it?!
Are you in Suffolk still? We are in North Norfolk so it maybe poss to come see?
thanks
Nancy

Hi Nancy

3 mt x 3mt square .. not sure of height, I guess about 2 mt ,

has ground sheet but no inner tent,

Height adjustable to fit vehicles from 2.2 to 2.75metres.

Price as per advert £100 .. I'm in Alderton Suffolk , if interested you can view anytime, PM me for address and contact number.

See here for all details Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back