Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
none new
Well only 4 more days to go before we get rid of the caravan and become 1 of you, caravans all cleaned and ready to take in , motorhomes insured taxed serviced mot,d just got to be valeted. booked a cl in wales week after for 4 nights to try the new lifestyle out, hopefully everything crossed its going to be the best thing we've done.

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Based on the 3 weeks we have owned our motorhome, I am sure it will be a great decision! :thumb:

Welcome to the fun

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
welcome

Hi Guys and welcome to the magical world of the motorhome.
We got ours last October definitely one of our better decisions we love it.

Have fun and remember you are now a :welcomefunster:

Upvote 0

weeme

Free Member
Aug 28, 2008
lothian
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
welcome

Welcome to Motorhoming John & Julie

You will find you go places you would never have gone as a tugger.

Pull up at a great viewpoint, put Kettle on and enjoy !

We were tuggers for 20 years and have enjoyed
the motorhome even more.

weeme

Upvote 0

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hey the trick is to remember its not a caravan when you leave the site during the day there's no need to go back, it was the constant backtracking that was one of the reasons I disliked a caravan. a motorhome is more about touring, well thats how I see it anyway. Enjoy and don't forget the corkscrew or a replacement looroll, hee hee.

Upvote 0

mavisangelica

Free Member
May 30, 2010
Newcastle
Funster No
Exp
Well only 4 more days to go before we get rid of the caravan and become 1 of you, caravans all cleaned and ready to take in , motorhomes insured taxed serviced mot,d just got to be valeted. booked a cl in wales week after for 4 nights to try the new lifestyle out, hopefully everything crossed its going to be the best thing we've done.

We are the same as you. We sold our caravan last month and pick up our motorhome tomorrow. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

The best bit will be getting rid of all the stuff that we had in the caravan that is now in the house. Although I had to go out and 'buy new' so will have to be ruthless and get rid. ::bigsmile:

Upvote 0

GDH

Free Member
Jun 1, 2010
North West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
couple of months
We got rid of the caravan in favour of a motorhome this year. Best thing ever. Although we do have a trailer to take a small fiat or our motortrike. (Cant walk very far) Hope you have lots and lots of happy trips.:Smile::Smile:

Upvote 0

Mandaxxx

Free Member
Feb 19, 2010
Wherever we stop.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm sure you will enjoy your new lifestyle as has been said before you don't have to go back just go on to next lovely place, think of the cheap hols abroad using Aires etc!!:thumb:

Upvote 0

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi and Welcome. You will love it, bought our Roller Team last July and look forward to getting away as often as possible. Happy travelling.

Dale & Family

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

john+julie

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
none new
Thanks to all of you, thing we are looking forward to is not having to load most of the stuff into the car and then into the van once there and back again when leaving, not much fun when its raining, we've always caravaned all year round so will still do that with motor home, when we've got it all sorted we will certainly join up with you on a meet, as its always nice to put faces to names.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back