I know what I am doing tonight .............. (1 Viewer)

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
............. cleaning my filthy van.

Had 2 days at caravan club site at Bowness in the lakes and was pitched under a tree (not my choice as it was only one avilable) had the canopy fully out as well, anyway rained very hard sun afternoon and as you all know trees, rain and vans do not go together. Never have I seen such a dirty van, the roof is thick with leaves and sap and god only knows what else. The sides are full of dirty yellow stains presumably from the sap and dont even ask about the back of the van or the top of the canopy. Worst thing is we got back at 8-30 this morning and I had to take it straight down to dealer for hab service so no time to clean it. They must think I am a right untidy fellow. Not a happy chap as I recently spent a full day cleaning and auto glym'ing it top to bottom, now have to do it all over again. :cry::cry::cry:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Oh dear, that makes me feel much better. Got back early hours this morning from Weymouth and I have just cleaned out M/H ready to go back to storage place but thankfully it wasnt in the state yours seems to have got in. We were very lucky with the weather as its been fantastic all weekend and only when we got onto the M25 did it show signs of heavy rain.

Dale

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Lucky you :Smile:

I'm gutted...............I dont spose theres any chance the dealer will clean it for me whilst its being serviced :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
You never know your luck. We used to clean customers vans when in for service.

I spent the evening in A&E, so thankfully I cleaned M/H this morning and it may not now be used for quite a while if our daughter has fractured her elbow.

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
............. cleaning my filthy van.

Had 2 days at caravan club site at Bowness in the lakes and was pitched under a tree (not my choice as it was only one avilable) had the canopy fully out as well, anyway rained very hard sun afternoon and as you all know trees, rain and vans do not go together. Never have I seen such a dirty van, the roof is thick with leaves and sap and god only knows what else. The sides are full of dirty yellow stains presumably from the sap and dont even ask about the back of the van or the top of the canopy. Worst thing is we got back at 8-30 this morning and I had to take it straight down to dealer for hab service so no time to clean it. They must think I am a right untidy fellow. Not a happy chap as I recently spent a full day cleaning and auto glym'ing it top to bottom, now have to do it all over again. :cry::cry::cry:

Should have gone to a wild site. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :winky:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi IPS
Sorry to hear about your troubles, don't they seem to attract all sorts of dirt and rubbish, just cleaned mine today after three months in Spain so I know what yours must have looked like, and to make matters worse we are going to Bowness on Monday for the week lol. Pete

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
You never know your luck. We used to clean customers vans when in for service.

I spent the evening in A&E, so thankfully I cleaned M/H this morning and it may not now be used for quite a while if our daughter has fractured her elbow.

Hope your daughters ok :thumb:

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
we are going to Bowness on Monday for the week lol. Pete

Have you been before ?
We had boats on windermere for many years and spent every weekend there so if you or anyone else needs reccomendations for restaurants, days out etc I am your man just give us a pm

Incidentally they did clean my van for me..................should think so for the extortianate cost of hab service.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back