insurance (1 Viewer)

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Probably been done to death but my insurance is due now. Currently with safeguard however comfort online quote is way cheaper incidentally caravan club online quote way way higher.
Any comments on comfort
Any other eccomendation

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi why dont you give Frank pickles a phone i have used him for 3 years now and good price and service and i have noticed others on here using him now think he also gives a discount for funsters

Gerry

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp

Trouble is mrs ips is 54 and she looks younger than me :Doh: not sure if thats because I look old or she looks young but I better state that its the latter if I want my tea tonight :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Ian,the CC promise to beat your renewal price by £25 on like for like cover
terry
mines due shortly

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Hi Ian,the CC promise to beat your renewal price by £25 on like for like cover
terry
mines due shortly

Hi Terry
So I beleive but there online quote is £300 pa more :Angry: so they would have to come down an awfull lot. To be honest I am looking at a bigger saving than £25 anyway. Comfort so far is winning however I have never dealt with them but assume there good as they advertise on the forum :thumb:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Just got mine sorted out at Frank Pickles, saving £120, they also offer recovery.

I am still in the RAC, but they offered me Eurorecovery on my van for £79 pa... I will be dumping the RAC next year....

ShiftZZ (aged 10 and 38 days)

johnnerontheroad

Free Member
Dec 11, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Just got mine sorted out at Frank Pickles, saving £120, they also offer recovery.

I am still in the RAC, but they offered me Eurorecovery on my van for £79 pa... I will be dumping the RAC next year....

ShiftZZ (aged 10 and 38 days)

Any size, age or weight restrictions?

Dave

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I think and you betetr get it confirmed, but I think he said 7 meters or was it 21 feet and up to 3.5T. No mention was made of age...

Bloke to ask is Barry Wilson at Pickles

As always

ShiftZZ

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I am also with F Pickles and have the break down recovery with them and had to use it once thankfully for a simple problem with battery connections. Sods law id forgot to write down the number for the recovery so phoned FP from france and they dealt with it all for me they phoned breakdown company then called me back guy turned up with in 20mins and FP phoned me back about 2 hours later to make sure i was ok and their office had closed as they had called me back at 18.30 uk time so thats service for me.

Gerry

boybris3

Free Member
May 28, 2010
Hengoed
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
14 months
hi Ips,
just renewed my ins with 2gether insurance
and they told me they will beat any quote i get,
so give them a call.

Sean :thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
lots of people happy with Comfort and I am one:roflmto:they win awards for being good every year and are motorhome savy:thumb:

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Comfort are currently way better quote than anyone else. :thumb:

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Well comfort won by 160 english pounds no rac cover but that was only difference with renewal quote easy remedy was phone call to c&cc for a code to give rac to add mh onto existing rac membership for my car. The money saved is my spending money for me jollies sorted then.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back