The Camping Check List. (1 Viewer)

roadtraveller

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Kings Norton, Birmingham
Funster No
Exp
20 years plus
No matter how diligent I am and how many check lists I make before we go away in the Van, I always miss something important and somtimes not, I was wondering what plans any of you put into force before you go and what you forget after you start your holidays, and please don't tell me the kids or the dog. :ROFLMAO:

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
No matter how diligent I am and how many check lists I make before we go away in the Van, I always miss something important and somtimes not, I was wondering what plans any of you put into force before you go and what you forget after you start your holidays, and please don't tell me the kids or the dog. :ROFLMAO:

Funny you should say that,just last week someone got an hour away from our site and realised they had left thier son,who was happily playing in the park.The parents thought he was with his grandparents and the grandparents thought he was with his parents.
Must have been a very scary time for them once they realised but you would be surprised what people leave behind on site.
Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back