submersible water pump (1 Viewer)

N

Nobody

Deleted User
my moterhome has the filler inlet high up the van when attaching the pump need to put the aquaroll on a small table to get pump to go near bottom ie lift the barrel up to make it work any ideas

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Our van is basically the same as yours.

We use a 25 litre jerry can rather than an Aquaroll but shouldn't make too much difference. The lead on the submersible pump easily reaches the socket next to the water inlet. The hose we use pushed onto the pump is about 2 metres and is plenty long enough.

Have to straighten the hose out now and again but can always get it to start off resting in a bottom corner.

When the water level is lower I normally tilt/lift the jerry can to keep the pump submerged but that's not a problem because it's light enough by that time.

Possibly it's easier with a white jerry can, which is translucent, than with an Aquaroll as I can see where the pump is.

Graham

Upvote 0
OP
OP
N

Nobody

Deleted User
avantgarde compass 100 noise

have a problem with noise coming from gas fire rattling when driving over bumps uneven roads anybody had this problem any ideas

Upvote 0

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
its simple get a 5er you dont here anything from the back .even if you forget to lock the cupboard doors and everything falls out.

Upvote 0

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
its simple get a 5er you dont here anything from the back .even if you forget to lock the cupboard doors and everything falls out.

Yes Alan but can you get a cold drink or sarnie (other half ) even uses the loo whilst I drive :ROFLMAO:
Try that in your fiver - (glorified caravan) :ROFLMAO: ooops said too much :ROFLMAO::thumb:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
drive safely, and carry your passengers safely . better to stop . walking around could be classed as travelling in a dangerous manner . anyway whats wrong with a plastic tube through the floor for peeing.
like a german mate says cant beat rain on a motiorway you can open your black tanks while you keep driving. not too good for m,bikes gets abit slippy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back