Safari room thingies (1 Viewer)

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Wow £600+ for front and sides for our fiamma canopy, is there a cheaper version ie non fiamma ?

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Windblockers from Lilypad leisure are a reasonable substitute

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
loads for sale on ebay just make sure you get the correct size height wise for your van and front length, also make sure that it is the correct fitting eg. clip system or zip.

for a clip system on ebay average price for say a 3mtr ranges from £250 -350 most of them have had very little use

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Sounds rather gold plated to me, check our prices and they are with Funsters Discount at checkout and free deilvery:thumb:

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/categories.php?category=Fiamma.-Awnings%2C-Bike-Racks%2C-Security.-All-Product/Fiamma-Blockers-Front-%26-Side-Panels

Peter

Now thats more like it. Will I need any other poles and stuff or do I just order 2x sides and a front ?
Way way cheaper than I was quoted. Will the cravanstore sides and front fit my F45 think its 3m will measure up tonight and may order some for me jollies in 2 weeks. Do I need to telephone he order through to get my funster discount ?
Regards - Ian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back