Got a puppy to day (1 Viewer)

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Piccies please. I love JR's have one myself. But any puppy is cute.:thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Well that explains ..... we pick up and use the bin in another thread!

i didnt think you had a dog

Congratulations Both ! A great name Tilly !:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Another buddy for Bruno::bigsmile:

He loves JR's (in love with Rosie):winky:

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
We got a new puppy 6 months ago so far it has had the coal of the fire twice soot all over the carpet,chewed the digi box wires (it was un plugged at the time) chewed the remote controll,ripped the wallpaper of the wall, had a go at one of the dinning chairs.
When we go out without her we have to put boards infront of the fire and the tv and remove the dining chairs.

But having said that she seems to have got through the chewing stage now.

Although she has done the above we would not part with her for the world because she is daddy's girl.

billy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
We got a new puppy 6 months ago so far it has had the coal of the fire twice soot all over the carpet,chewed the digi box wires (it was un plugged at the time) chewed the remote controll,ripped the wallpaper of the wall, had a go at one of the dinning chairs.
When we go out without her we have to put boards infront of the fire and the tv and remove the dining chairs.

But having said that she seems to have got through the chewing stage now.

Although she has done the above we would not part with her for the world because she is daddy's girl.

billy

life is much simpler if you get a dog cage, and use that when you go out, put it somewhere where she/he can still see and when you come home let it out and leave the door of cage open. nine times out of ten then when your dog wants some 'peace' and to be in its own space ,you may well find it goes back into the cage of its own accord

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
GOT a 7 week old jack russell to day and wife named her tilly. now we have lulu and tilly::bigsmile:

now dont go letting lulu teach the youngster bad habits, have fun my daugther has a jr called tilly as well
chaterdog

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Wonderful but please no photos, moh will start nagging again that our wee boy (Beagle) needs a pal.
Seriously I am really envious. :thumb:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
OoooooOoooOoOoOoooooo puppy breath ..... lovely! ::bigsmile:

Someone came yesterday to buy a dog cage off us and brought their 9 week old Chihauhua with them ... lovely little thing ... the dog cage was 36" long which was just what they wanted - goodness knows how big they think it's gonna get!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I must admit that until we got our last dog, Lily, we had never used a dog cage but now I would NOT get a young dog without one. It certainly made life a lot easier, both for her, us, and our other dogs as they could get some peace from her - something to consider for Lulu. We also knew that she couldn't get up to any mischief or hurt herself, or be accidentally hurt by the other dogs.

Although we didn't get her until she was 4 months old, once she got used to it she soon settle down and learned that it was time to be 'quiet' so used to sleep through the night ... oooooo sleepless nights I remember them all toooooooo well!!! :shout:

C'mon ... we need to see piccies!!!!!!!!:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Awwwwwwwww.... can't wait to meet her..... big hugs.... lots of puppy breath smells .... loadsa nuzzles.::bigsmile: .. and that's just from me to her ...:ROFLMAO: lovely to read good news.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
GOT a 7 week old jack russell to day and wife named her tilly. now we have lulu and tilly::bigsmile:
Just shown Amanda tilly she said "oooh so tiny" then she ran into her dad all excited shouting Lynn and Martin have got a baby, Bills face was a picture :roflmto:. Tillys lovely enjoy, you know Amanda is going to drive us mad now Lynn till we can meet up she wants a cuddle from you and tilly.

mejulie

Free Member
May 22, 2010
Caversham,Reading
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Wonderful but please no photos, moh will start nagging again that our wee boy (Beagle) needs a pal.
Seriously I am really envious. :thumb:
Sorry but it really is much nicer to have two( or more) dogs. It's brilliant to see them interacting with each other. We have 3 and they sometimes lay down and snuggle up together. So cute.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Susie is 13 now well past all that chewing stage not that she did chew really but I am so glad that toilet training is over, couldnt deal with that again, saying that I think Susie would love a friend probably not a puppy at her age she doesnt get on with youngsters now, too boisterious, tried a restraint on her for the first time in the motorhome dinette, she screamed and cried,as only a yorkie can, she cries like a cat when in heat!!! you know the noise you hear at night sometimes:RollEyes:? in the end I had to lengthen the restraint so she could reach me in the front passenger seat but still kept it on so I dont know what she would be like in a cage:Sad:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
We got our shih tzu four weeks ago, he is about 12 to 15 months old and is very mischiefess, but very loving and lots of fun, lost our shih tzu x yorkie last september, he was 17 and very poorly at the end, not a nice decision to make but did'nt want him to suffer any more.

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
You are a soppy load of Funsters...

You won't catch me getting all dewy eyed over a dog...

JJ

Smilies still don't work even after help from kind Funsters

you told me you have been with a few dogs in your time on the road:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Congratulations on the new arrival! Rory and Maeve looking forward to meeting her the next time we meet.

Regards

Kath & Howie

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
you told me you have been with a few dogs in your time on the road:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE

This is a disgraceful slur on my character and I have placed all the details in the hands of my legal people. They say I am on a definite winner. However a beer from you two at Stratford could prevent court proceedings...

JJ

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Got a cuddle and licks off a 6 week old Jack Russell puppy today .... absolutely beautiful. ::bigsmile:

Oooooooo I want one ........ but I can't have one! :cry:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Lovely. So cute. See she likes the rug! Blue used to run off with our slippers (must have a bad ssense of smell!!!)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back