Free Member
Jun 3, 2009
SWANSEA
Funster No
MH
A class R.V.
Exp
18 YEARS
hi,my name is JOHN and my wife, MYRTLE, been motor homing for about 17 years. I am retired, been on here, a few times, but not introduced myself, greetings to you all. Yes, we are Born-again Christians,We have two sons, Nathan &Simeon, Have a Damon Daybreak. not use to this thing, called a computer(which I call the beast),and for a very good reason. Anyway,I am free, to answer, any questions, Like where, or what is happening to our world,or our once called a Christian Country.john n tanner.

paula2072

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Our first time next week.
happy times john and myrtle welcome to motorhome fun x

:thumb:
hi,my name is JOHN and my wife, MYRTLE, been motor homing for about 17 years. I am retired, been on here, a few times, but not introduced myself, greetings to you all. Yes, we are Born-again Christians,We have two sons, Nathan &Simeon, Have a Damon Daybreak. not use to this thing, called a computer(which I call the beast),and for a very good reason. Anyway,I am free, to answer, any questions, Like where, or what is happening to our world,or our once called a Christian Country.john n tanner.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, all religions are welcome as long as you don't keep trying to ram it down my throat.

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Hi and welcome to the site, all religions are welcome as long as you don't keep trying to ram it down my throat.

Hi John, and welcome.

I would agree with Wildman but I guess being a member for almost a year before you mention it cant really be regarded as ramming it down our throats :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back