Howling gale (1 Viewer)

carlmc

Free Member
May 18, 2010
Funster No
We have recently bought a swift suntor on a 58 plate and absolutely love it however we travelled with someone sat in the rear passenger seat and he experienced one hell of a draft from the skylight in the roof having had a look at the vent it has no seal and therefore allows the full force of the air flow underneath it i understand the need for ventillation but this seems ridiculous i have obtained a sealing strip i can use to form an air tight seal when on the move, anyone else experienced this draft problem ?

Aug 9, 2008
Lanner - Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
20 + Years
We have recently bought a swift suntor on a 58 plate and absolutely love it however we travelled with someone sat in the rear passenger seat and he experienced one hell of a draft from the skylight in the roof having had a look at the vent it has no seal and therefore allows the full force of the air flow underneath it i understand the need for ventillation but this seems ridiculous i have obtained a sealing strip i can use to form an air tight seal when on the move, anyone else experienced this draft problem ?

Sounds like someone didn't finnish the job properly.

Brian

Upvote 0

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
I believe you can get spoilers to stop wind noise when you're on the move. Might be an easier solution.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back