Join us at the Northern Motorcaravan Show -July 2010 (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Closing date for booking - Friday 25th June at 9:00am

Link Removed

The Northern Motorcaravan Show
16, 17 & 18th Julyl 2010
Cheshire Showground
Clay House Farm
Flittogate Lane Tabley
Knutsford
Cheshire
WA16 0HJ

This years Northern Motorcaravan Show is on on the 16th-18th July.

Details of the show and how to book can be found here:

Link Removed

Booking as part of MotorhomeFun will get you a £2 discount and will alllow you to camp with us, the fastest growing motorhoming community on the internet:Smile:

Camping is available from Thursday to Monday and the prices are based on 2 adults and up to 3 children (5-14 yo) per unit, additional adults (15+ years old) will be charged at £12 per person. (All campers must be off site by 12 noon on 19th July April)

Prices are for club members who pre-book with Warners before the pre-booking closing date (9am 25th June 2010). Members who do not pre-book will be parked in the General camping area and not with Motorhome Fun and will not receive the £2 pre-booking discount.

Camping Prices:
Thursday arrival - £38.00
Friday arrival - £35.00
Saturday arrival - £32.00

When booking make sure you select Motorhome Fun as your club.

Where it asks for 'Membership Number' please enter your username. That will help when we are trying to marry up details with the organisers.

We hope we have a good a turn out for this show and we hope to see you there ::bigsmile:

Please reply to this thread once you have booked with the event organisers, you will then be added to the list of current attendees.

:Smile: Remember: Closing date for booking - Friday 25th June at 9:00am :Smile:

Current Attendees

Bryan & Suzy (Rally Marshalls)
Wyaye wires
Chatter
Carol
GJH

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Mr and Mrs Wyaye wires have already booked for the show and to get air suspension fitted the following Monday. We look forward to seeing everyone there. ::bigsmile: Using logic for where it asked for membership number I put in 8441 which as you can see is our Funster number. Was this wrong?

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
already booked witrhout realising I was going to be with the funsters, how can I add myself to the funsters group?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Please can you put us on your list. Carol & Eddie. thanks :Smile:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Mr and Mrs Wyaye wires have already booked for the show and to get air suspension fitted the following Monday. We look forward to seeing everyone there. ::bigsmile: Using logic for where it asked for membership number I put in 8441 which as you can see is our Funster number. Was this wrong?

I only ever use my site "User Name" and then there is a chance that people will know who you are.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
paid and will arrive friday used forum name as requested

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
already booked without realising I was going to be with the funsters, how can I add myself to the funsters group?

Hi, Did you select motorhomefun as your club when you booked with the organisers?

SOUNDS GOOD TO US :Smile:

Hi, Have you booked or jut saying you fancy it??? :winky:::bigsmile:

I only ever use my site "User Name" and then there is a chance that people will know who you are.

Hi, great advice, thanks for that ::bigsmile: (Have you booked for this?)

Current Attendees

Wyaye wires
Chatter
Carol
GJH

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Sorry we won't be able to attend this show as we will be starting the last leg of our French Holiday ::bigsmile:

valandtony

Free Member
Jul 11, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Self build
Exp
20 years
Northern motorhome show 2010

Hi Brian
We will be attending the Northern Motorhome show at Knutsford, we booked today.

Valandtony

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I'm trying honest (no not that type of 'trying'! :Angry:) to book in, have been trying since last week via the websitebut to no avail - the ruddy thing doesn't like my name/subscriber number so I can't flipping well do it! I'm waiting for the next MMM mag to arrive to check that the details I have are correct before I give it another go ... not sure if someone is trying to tell me something!!! :Eeek:

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
Northern?

Knutsford? Northern? :Doh:

Haltwhistle is the middle of mainland Britain!!!

Berwick-Knutsford, 215 miles and Berwick is 200 miles to Aberdeen in the other direction. Knutsford isn't even Northern England.:Eeek:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

Berwick-Knutsford, 215 miles and Berwick is 200 miles to Aberdeen in the other direction. Knutsford isn't even Northern England.:Eeek:

Yes, that provoked a fair amount of discussion when the venue was first announced. When we thought about it though, where else is there in the north (apart from the previous venue of York Racecourse, or Harrogate Showground) which is actually a viable location in regards to size & ease of access by exhibitors, campers and day visitors and available at the time required?

Graham

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+

Well its North of Watford :Doh: and according to southeners Watfords the end of the line. :Blush:
Seriously though the M6, Jtn 19 is only a mile or so from the showground rather than ooddles of miles down narrow windy roads :thumb:

The last show we did was Camarthen with funsters and that was 256 miles each way and one or two travelled even further to join us

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
come on funsters who is booking for this one?

dont forget that all who prebook will be entered into the Warners draw for a £500 prize. Yes thats right some lucky person will win that prize.

When booking dont forget to choose club allocation and motorhome fun from the drop down list and where it asks for member number put your screen name.

The showground is within 2 miles of the M6 Jctn 19 so nice easy access

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Yep add us to the list we have definately booked and said we would be with the funsters. looking forward to our second meet:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
::bigsmile:::bigsmile:Updated::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Current Attendees

Wyaye wires
Chatter
Carol
GJH
valandtony
trish-n-tez

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Please add me to the list.::bigsmile:

getting worried! Why are not more of you joining us at this show....... would be lovely to get the numbers up.:Sad:

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
I think we will make it to this one just got a couple of things to confirm next week before i book it. :thumb::thumb:

Soundman

Free Member
May 1, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
16 Years
Hi there Bryan

Can you add us to your list for the Northern Show

Booked in with Warners

See you there

Soundman

rav4girly

Free Member
Aug 26, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Moncayo
Exp
July 09
We are booked into this show. Originally booked for the southern motorhome show but realised that it clashed with something so have paid an extra £10 to cancel that and move it to Northern show. I did say I was with the Funsters when I rebooked but I haven't heard anything yet to say they have booked me in.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I keep trying to book in but the ruddy website still will NOT let me do so! :shout:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
give them a ring Mel, or email them, have to admit i had forgotten my password and had to setup a new one this time. Or use the printable pdf booking form and send by post

Link Removed

maggie

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Not been on a rally before and my diary is empty on that weekend, so here goes.:RollEyes:

After all, what's the worst that can happen?:Eeek:

Booked to arrive on Thursday:thumb:

Pete:Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back