Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
why cant i upload photos i do the choose a file to upload which it will do but then nothing happens :Doh:, think i must be really thick or some thing , can some one tell me a help less woman :Blush: how to do it :cry:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Theresa, I struggle too. It is easier to download them onto this kind of posting... I just can't open a gallery.

If you go to the top of Help Videos (top right) then there is a video of everything and one is how to download photos. That might help you but as soon as I get to copy URL it all goes pearshaped for me:Sad:

One other thing that might help is your photos might be too big. AgaIN I struggle cos if I make them small enough they come on as thumbnails, dead tiny..... I will post this then try and post a link for a downsizing programme which I use so if you have any queries I can help you on that one :thumb:

From another mere woman:Smile:

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
thank you i will give it a go later :thumb: got to get off this darn computer and do some house work :Doh: watch this space :Blush:

cornishaich

Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
why cant i upload photos i do the choose a file to upload which it will do but then nothing happens :Doh:, think i must be really thick or some thing , can some one tell me a help less woman :Blush: how to do it :cry:

I think you have to resize your photos to a maximum of 800 X 600 pixels then they will load.

Harry

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
got to get off this darn computer and do some house work

Housework wont kill you, but why take the chance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
Housework wont kill you, but why take the chance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE]

how do you no ????? you are a man ---- they do not do house work :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wait for it bet i get loads telling me they do now :Blush:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
On the contrary, Theresa, thank you for confirming what I always tell the Senior Partner.

If I were not so happily married, I'd have asked you like a shot...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back