waste carrier (1 Viewer)

L

liverpool

Deleted User
has anyone used those bags to put the grey waste carrier in ? or are heavy duty bin bags just as good . we will have to carry the container in the van so need to put it in something

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Yes I had one when I had a european motor home, very good at what it does:thumb:
The bin bag idea is a pain, you will need at least two every trip:Doh:

HWO

Free Member
Jan 25, 2010
Funster No
Hi there
I am assuming the you mean the wastemaster container, if that is so then I reckon they are a pain in the butt to carry in the motorhome. I used the one I had from my caravanning days to start with but found that it took up so much space.
Reckon it is better to sell it and just use a collapsible bucket or even an ordinary bucket and then use to store bits and pieces in when on the move.
HWO

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Then drill some holes in the bottom of the bucket, put some grass in the bucket and let your waste water trickle into the bucket, the grass filters the waste water and the cleaned water soaks into the ground Simples.Dispose of the soiled grass into a hedge or bin.:thumb::thumb: OH! OH! incoming flak.:Eeek::Eeek:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
I got fed up with carrying all that waist matter, so lost 3 stone. Simple.

Am I missing something?

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Then drill some holes in the bottom of the bucket, put some grass in the bucket and let your waste water trickle into the bucket, the grass filters the waste water and the cleaned water soaks into the ground Simples.Dispose of the soiled grass into a hedge or bin.:thumb::thumb: OH! OH! incoming flak.:Eeek::Eeek:
Does it still smoke alright
So that what they mean when they say "Good S**t Man":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back