Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Movan - Have you checked if your water pump still works after your journey home from Wales ? ::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello you two......:Smile: Yes thank you. All is well. Hope you are both well too and enjoying the sunshine today despite the cold wind.

Thank you again Dickson for all your help. I soooooooo appreciated it. Thank you Barbara for letting him help me.. Big hugs to you both.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hello you two......:Smile: Yes thank you. All is well. Hope you are both well too and enjoying the sunshine today despite the cold wind.

Thank you again Dickson for all your help. I soooooooo appreciated it. Thank you Barbara for letting him help me.. Big hugs to you both.

You coming to Peterborough?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dellwood33

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Thanks Joy. We are now sunning ourselves in Warwick before heading off to St Pertersburg show on Thursday. Catch you later ::bigsmile:

(It's Dixon, by the way. :RollEyes:)

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi John, Don't know if you were asking DiXson or me:Smile:. I can't make it but he and Barbara are going.

I can't wait for us all to meet up again. Give Bruno a big stroke from me please.... never seen such a large mutt so laid back and knowing how loved he is.

Going to the one in Cheshire soon. Are you going? I think Phil and Dixon and Barbara are going as are Maggie and Carol and Ed.

:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
John is it ok for me to put the photo of me with Bruno as my avatar please? I just loved him to bits.

Plus I've cut all my hair off yesterday so don't have any photos as I am now.:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back