Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
Hi, I wonder if someone can tell me where to get a couple of the push in Gas connectors Like on the barbecue on Kountrylite's Please.

:Eeek::thumb:

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Hi, I wonder if someone can tell me where to get a couple of the push in Gas connectors Like on the barbecue on Kountrylite's Please.

:Eeek::thumb:

A previous caravan of mine had an outside BBQ point and the push in conectors were available from any caravan dealership................whether or not they're compatable with the American fitting is another matter.
TBH, I would have thought either Alex or Duncan would be your best bet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
LesAshmore

LesAshmore

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
Hi Zaskar, They are totally different mate.

I have just ordered one from Alex at Calder, I must admit at first I never thought about them, Tell you what though I will remember in future.

It comes same as the one for the Barby with the pipe attached and plug one end and socket the other, So I am going to remove the outer end and attach a UK quick release socket and then anything will fit.

:thumb:

OP
OP
LesAshmore

LesAshmore

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
Pipe arrived Friday Morning, Got a UK plug in type Saturday from local caravan shop, now got a short pipe that converts from US fittings to UK fittings so I can use any I want now.

Thanks Alex.

:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back