Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Wow,
Now thats a very nice job, it looks lovely inside and out.

Well done Iveco

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Good looking conversion and a great write up .. it will surely inspire others ... well done

the conversion took place between November 2008 and February 2009

you certainly didn't waste time :Cool:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Iveco,and welcome :thumb: from another self builder :thumb: nice one.( add it in the forum garage ) Mine is also a Iveco :thumb: but ambulance based for the extra width (6 ft 6 ins wide internal )
terry

gazz

Formerly "gazznhelz"
Mar 16, 2010
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
pfffft, nowt wrong with flimsies, my self built is one.... coachbuilt body was built by nu-venture, then i fitted it out my self,

i used to be in the sbmcc, but fell out with them big time a few years back,

Autoquest

Free Member
Oct 13, 2008
Small EU backwater
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
I used to read your posts on the sbmcc with interest before I bought a MH instead of building one - How does one 'fall out' with a forum?

Kell

Free Member
Sep 9, 2007
Dorset
Funster No
I used to read your posts on the sbmcc with interest before I bought a MH instead of building one - How does one 'fall out' with a forum?

It may be a question of falling out with the 'management team' of the SBMCC than with a whole forum. I'm an SBMCC member and ex 'management team' believe me, falling out with them is not difficult:ROFLMAO: Great club though with great members.

GDH

Free Member
Jun 1, 2010
North West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
couple of months
:thumb:Just hade a look at your photos, you have done a great job. You have a skill doing all that work. Hope you enjoy the fruits of your hard labour.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
What a great Job, looks the proper deal. I am always interested to see how much it costs?

Terry PMd me a long while back with his.

I wish I had the know how and the time to do such a job. :thumb:

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Wow! (ok, not an original comment, but all the same... WOW!). Great looking job - congratulations

David

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
What a great Job, looks the proper deal. I am always interested to see how much it costs?

Terry PMd me a long while back with his.

I wish I had the know how and the time to do such a job. :thumb:
Anyone interested in how much it costs, there is a breakdown on my van in the fun garage :thumb:
terry

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
very nice job . give your self a pat on the back. i,m sure it will encourage more folk to build what they want .not buy whats available. bet you get alot of satisfaction every time you open the doors. cheers see you on the road somewhere. alan.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Only when you are in the UK Alan :winky: we have a pooch and until he kicks his clogs I cannot envisage us going abroad.
This van is my 4th and we have managed to use them all for a while and still sell them at a profit - hence my belief that if they are done nicely you can run with no deprecation :thumb:This will be 4 yrs on oct 30th and I still think it is worth more than it cost to buy and build :thumb: Of course building them is the easy bit :ROFLMAO: selling them is the hard bit :ROFLMAO::thumb:
terry

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
terry you dont have to convince me .my first was a 66 devon splitty never had a bought conversion since .only custom vans and home builds .then part of my business was conversions .we used sheldon high tops in the80,s .later became leisure drive agents. made a few campers in my time . one of my best mates worked for jp whites in sydmouth when devon conversions were there . i still have some devon proper graphics that came from when devon sold out from exeter .thats where my erovette signs on my trailer came from.we bought alot of there stuff in an auction years ago. my tear drop caravan was made by devon . a prototype.never sold commercially. keep building its the way forward.
as for the dog get a passport for it.
cheers alan.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back