Laptop Mouse Pointer Jitters over Icons (1 Viewer)

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi, I have only just noticed that the mouse pointer controlled from the touch-pad on my HP laptop Jitters when its moved over an Icon or any other link, its jitters that much that its really difficult to actually select/click on a link, I normally use a mouse which doesn't appear to suffer any problems but now we are away I haven't the mouse with me, any suggestions on how to stop it,

Thanks

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi, I have only just noticed that the mouse pointer controlled from the touch-pad on my HP laptop Jitters when its moved over an Icon or any other link, its jitters that much that its really difficult to actually select/click on a link, I normally use a mouse which doesn't appear to suffer any problems but now we are away I haven't the mouse with me, any suggestions on how to stop it,

Thanks

I have seen this, I guessed it was one of the many animated adverts stealing processor time. It does not happen all the time. I saw a connect between this and the pages with more adverts. And I'm not sure if I saw it on this fast desktop or much slower laptop.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
You'r not alone ours does it sometimes:shout:
It is annoying. i thought it was some type of virus thingy. If i log out , turn off the lappy then log back in it stops. Glad I'm not alone. Must go Curry has just arrived mmmmmmm
Bev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back