LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
As we mentioned yesterday, our new fifth wheel arrived and our existing one went on ebay this evening - well we thought it did. Friends who use ebay a lot, put all the details on as we are no good at that sort of thing - but for some reason it isn't allowing us to find it - it's under the right category - it's shows everything in our account - but when we try to find it, nothing:shout::shout::shout: What could we be doing wrong?????

Nigel and Pamala

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
As we mentioned yesterday, our new fifth wheel arrived and our existing one went on ebay this evening - well we thought it did. Friends who use ebay a lot, put all the details on as we are no good at that sort of thing - but for some reason it isn't allowing us to find it - it's under the right category - it's shows everything in our account - but when we try to find it, nothing:shout::shout::shout: What could we be doing wrong?????

Nigel and Pamala

Hi Nigel and Pamala...

When you placed the ad did it mention the item listing number?

My ad for the Smart did the same,then. magically appeared?:whatthe:

I too was worried the ad hadn't been placed...

I put in 5th wheel as category and came up with this listing...

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_...heel&_sacat=See-All-Categories#item35a6d50ec7http://motors.shop.ebay.co.uk/Campe...+wheel&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

Steve.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi They can sometimes take a few hours to show i think so ebay can check it or something its happened a few times to me also.

Gerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi,

Did you include paypal as a payment method?

IIRC adverts don't appear in search results if you don't but do if you look through the advert listings 'manually' so to speak.

Can you tell us what the advert title said?

And some possibly unique text that was in the advert itself that may highlight it against others?

Thanks
Bryan

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Nigel, Its here look. :Eeek: Good luck with the sale, we will have a crawl over the new one at Peterborough.:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob.

Link Removed

Fatalhud

Free Member
Nov 26, 2009
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
19 Years on and off
Hi Nigel
If you go into the page and look at the related searches, yours does not show in some of them. example "American 5th wheel".
I would edit your heading including other words such as American, caravan etc

It may also be worth adding a contact number in your listing

I must admit I would be very weary about buying such a large item from someone with no feedback, It may have been better to do a few smaller purchases and sales to build up the feed back score

Good luck
Alan H

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Nige
Ive just received a Cq from a friend who is the manager of the Nigerian National Bank PLC
The cq is for 8 million US can you give me your bank details and pin numbers so I can deposit the cq i will collect the 5th wheel later to day
Geo AKA Mustafa Fag:thumb:

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Geo, you need to go and get some work done:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for all of your help, we have been in and changed a few things (not bad for us novices) and it seems to be working better.

Couldn't set up an account before now as we had nothing to sell, so we'll just have to see what happens.

Once again, many thanks

Nigel and Pamala

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Oh you are so kind - all heart - that's what we like about Funsters.

You never know there might not be a reserve - so you might end up with it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks

Nigel and Pamala

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Peter you never know you might like it, mind it wont rock you to sleep like your floating home from home

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Emily loves it and wants to know if you will keep it until she has saved up enough pocket money?

Seriously if you want me to bid on it I will but should I win it Graham will kill me, then you wont get your money :ROFLMAO:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Emily loves it and wants to know if you will keep it until she has saved up enough pocket money?

Seriously if you want me to bid on it I will but should I win it Graham will kill me, then you wont get your money :ROFLMAO:

Go on give it a tickle up:thumb:

Peter

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Damn I have been outbid already!

What sort of reserve so we can all have a go and someone might out bids us!

Peter

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Be careful guys ... if the final winning bidder finds out you've been bidding it up and reports it to ebay you could cause serious problems for the seller!!!! :Eeek:

craiggs

Free Member
Feb 20, 2010
Funster No
ebay

can you go into from the link they sent you when posted or put the the nummber in that should be there

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Thanks for all of your help, we got it sorted this morning and now find it in most categories.

It's nice of you to try and help, but we would not like anything to jeopardise the sale, we get our new one on Friday and unless this sells it will have to go into storage for the 4 1/2 months we are in the States.

Nigel and Pamala

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back