Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Just recd my renewal from More Than and have compared it with an on line quote with Moneysupermarket.com. More Than came top and see results below.

Renewal notice= £210:Eeek:

On line quote=£157:thumb::thumb:
Always worth cross checking and will be on the phone once their offices open:Doh:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Be VERY careful with More Than!

About 2 months ago, I'm guessing this is were the problem started, I put our house insurance with More Than. Now, our main car has been with them pretty much for two years so renewal was at the time about 6 weeks off. As I finished sorting the house insurance I requested they make a note on the policy so the if needs be the wife can speak to them, you know what insurance companies/financial bods are like, and no problem. Sarah got a couple of sales bits through, I just thought cheeky beggers!
So, car insurance renewal turned up, in Sarah's name, stupidly I thought no problem just a clerical issue, WRONG!

I phoned up to renew, gave my name and policy number to have the little woman from a far of land announce as I was not the proposer nor the insured she could not deal with me:Eeek:

Turns out the bloke from a far of land that did the house insurance had changed the account name at More Than from me to the wife, or technically I had been uninsured for approx 6 weeks. Needless to say a very heated discussion ensued and eventually all was apparently sorted, mind you I didn't drive the car until I had valid doc's in my paw, and kept my origional doc's very safe in case of a knock on the door.

OK, a little rant, but the point, be carefull, if you deviate from the script they really don't know what they are doing, so check any paperwork properly, I know what I'm like a quick scim and if it looks OK that'll do but not any more!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bridgy

Free Member
Jan 15, 2010
Liverpool
Funster No
Just recd my renewal from More Than and have compared it with an on line quote with Moneysupermarket.com. More Than came top and see results below.

Renewal notice= £210:Eeek:

On line quote=£157:thumb::thumb:
Always worth cross checking and will be on the phone once their offices open:Doh:
The online quote? How many companies did it give you to quote?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back