wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I have got three 11kg calor bottles if anybody wants one or two or three I will take them to Carmarthen, let me know I just want to get rid of them so if a funster wants any ?????:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:They are empty BTW

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
if you are coming, I'd better put you on the list, and if no one else wants them I could use them Rob. thanks.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
wasp

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
oK then Roger I will bring them down I didn`t want to cart them down to have to bring them home again so they are yours !!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
wasp

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Sorry Maggie,:Blush::Blush: Have a word with Roger if he doesn`t want them all you can have one

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
11kg. Are they Propane? If so I'd find one useful. (Pretty please Roger.)

John

OP
OP
wasp

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
There are two propane and one butane but they are interchangeableat Calor agents:thumb::thumb:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
I would love to relieve you of one of the Propanes. (Then there's no chance of being refused an exchange.)
Reason being, we thought it would be a good move to take a larger bottle with us to Italy in May, but don't have one this size to trade. Would be a godsend.

Any chance, Roger?

John

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I would love to relieve you of one of the Propanes. (Then there's no chance of being refused an exchange.)
Reason being, we thought it would be a good move to take a larger bottle with us to Italy in May, but don't have one this size to trade. Would be a godsend.

Any chance, Roger?

John
sorry John, chatter wants one and that just leaves the two I need. For now. might have a 6kg at the workshop. will have a look after Carmarthen Shop. So currently all spoken for.

Emigrant

Free Member
Apr 11, 2010
Funster No

Any chance, Roger?

John

Calor has never marketed an 11kg-capacity cylinder, so Wildman's bottles are most probably Calor's dimensionally similar 13kg(propane) or 15kg(butane) canisters.

Calor's range of LPG containers is shown on the company's website (www.calor.co.uk). Details of the company's bottle-exchange policy and guideline prices are also given, though it needs saying that the former information is occasionally out of date. In practice, there seems to be no pressure from Calor to make their agents comply with the website recommendations. Some agents are very flexible regarding which bottles can be exchanged for which; others (as Sundowners warns) may choose to exchange only on a strict like-for-like basis. Similarly, prices can vary from agent to agent.

Recycling centres are potential hunting grounds for spare LPG cylinders as redundant bottles are often dumped there. Whether you will be allowed to take away a bottle may well depend on how nicely you ask, the mood of the operative at the time, etc, but it's still an option worth exploring.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back