LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Normally we all go away together, so take our card from the house..

Do any of you have a second card and if so where do/did you get it from?

And what did you pay for it, not worried about sport or film channels..

Just that I may want to go away on my own and would like to have Sky, but cannot take the one from home.. without upsetting them left at home. :cry:

Thanks.

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Normally we all go away together, so take our card from the house..

Do any of you have a second card and if so where do/did you get it from?

And what did you pay for it, not worried about sport or film channels..

Just that I may want to go away on my own and would like to have Sky, but cannot take the one from home.. without upsetting them left at home. :cry:

Thanks.

Why bother with Skye Box if your not interested in films or sport just get a freesat box with 140 channels...or a good book if you don't find anything you like:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
I am not keen on the rubbish they put on terestial tv,, ie bbc1/2 itv1/2 etc. but i do like documentary`s and nature type programmes..

Dont do reading.. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
ps,,, got freeview,, and that seems to be old repeats.. :Sad:

alivan

Free Member
Jan 29, 2010
UK and Europe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Sky card

Getting a new white sky card, call;08448 244 400 follow instructions (button 1 so on)
when the girl answers, say you would like a free view card please, she will ask for delivery address (must be in UK) quote payment card number (visa) £20 and it will be with you in 2 - 5 working days. When you get it call again and ask to activate the card. you will need your sky box number, quoted on screen (box info) and it will take about 24 hrs to acctivate.
the girl will give you this info.
Good luck
Ivan:thumb:

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
ps,,, got freeview,, and that seems to be old repeats.. :Sad:

Very true...imo their all the same but at least with freeview/freesat your not lineing the pockets of Sky with the same rubbish they put out:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Very true...imo their all the same but at least with freeview/freesat your not lineing the pockets of Sky with the same rubbish they put out:ROFLMAO:

Appreciate that Dave,, we have Sky/Freeview and freesat at home.. but cannot beat Sky for a more across the board selection of documentary`s... :thumb:

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
my wife and I thought it would be a good idea to subscribe to sky in order to widen our viewing possibilities ...long evenings in the winter

so we got a viewing guide for a month to see what would be available to us
during that period we found 2 programmes we would have liked to watch , 90 minutes between them

guess what we decided ?

Satandpcguy

Funster
Jun 18, 2008
Gandia, Valencia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
None
the £20 freesatfromsky card allows access to 8 itv1 regions, five, fiver five usa, sky 3, viva tv and liverpoll fc tv.

you can get a multiroom card subscription - for £10 is is a mirror of your original card - however T&Cs mean that it must be conected to a uK phone line so they ca track wher yu are using this card - however is should be OK to use in the caravan as long as after 2 or three weeks you connntect it to yourhome phoen line to enable it to Call sky....

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
the £20 freesatfromsky card allows access to 8 itv1 regions, five, fiver five usa, sky 3, viva tv and liverpoll fc tv.

you can get a multiroom card subscription - for £10 is is a mirror of your original card - however T&Cs mean that it must be conected to a uK phone line so they ca track wher yu are using this card - however is should be OK to use in the caravan as long as after 2 or three weeks you connntect it to yourhome phoen line to enable it to Call sky....
Per month:Eeek::Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back