Urgent Firework Display (1 Viewer)

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Pro Fireworks Meet - Lutterworth - 04/08/07

Is anybody on here attending this event?

Bryan

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What meet is this Bryan, who is organising it. Is it MHFiction or RVFT

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
It was originally organised by KandS on MHF, we are down to attend, as are KandS. Stephanie is looking forward to the firework displays. ::bigsmile:

I think there will only be us and KandS attending from MHF I think some have dropped out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Can it be booked as an individual? It might be an opportunity to give out some MHFun flyers::bigsmile: But I really hope I am in Spain by then:roflmto:, I could post some flyers up to you though.

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Sounds good to me!::bigsmile:

We have rung the site to book today and its an answer phone, we are waiting for a response from the site. It was down as an informal meet so anyone can go.

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Can it be booked as an individual? It might be an opportunity to give out some MHFun flyers::bigsmile: But I really hope I am in Spain by then:roflmto:, I could post some flyers up to you though.

Yes, booking as an individual is the format, it's an informal meet as opposed to a rally :winky:

Regards
Bryan

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
50/50 for us.

I could do with testing my girl after the engine leccy has been renewed but cant say defo yet?

Got any links?

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
really hope you can go John I'm sure it will be great!

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Guys

Yes this is a meet that we organised - some friends from mhf are going, and details of booking are as above. Any specific questions, please pm me or ask here.
The fireworks are next Sa****ay.

Sharon

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Can I just mention I have just fallen off my chair - post above obviously relates to the day between Friday and Sunday, but has been censored :roflmto::roflmto:

Sharon

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Try saying that word again Sharon, I think the censor was set a bit high.. lets try

SATURDAY

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
saturday
saturday
saturday

How naughty do I feel right now:winky::winky::winky:

Sharon

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi
Try this link http://www.fireworkchampions.co.uk/
The camping and fireworks show can be arranged through the site itself. There are 7 vans registered to attend, two have dropped out with "personal problems" that were catching apparently :roflmto::roflmto: so there is still room if anyone is interested.
This WAS originally put up somewhere else as a MEET, I don't know the current situation with it there, but please be assured that as it is our meet it will be going ahead as planned and all are welcome. We look forward to seeing you all there ::bigsmile:
We went a couple of years ago and it was absolutely awesome, the fireworks are all extremely professional and it lasts for ages. Anyone who likes aerial pyrotechnics will be missing a great show if you don't visit this event.
See you all Friday ::bigsmile:

Keith

R

RockieRV

Deleted User

Yes want to but 155 miles each way for 2 days.

Thinking hard:winky:

John

As with all meets, you can extend your stay for as long as you like!

If you can't make this one, we look forward to seeing you at another one sometime!!

Sharon

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
OK, forgive me -

Does this meet appeal to anyone else - it is this Friday, so thought I would give it a bump. For what it is worth, the local weather is dry and warm for the next week or so!!

Sharon

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
We would like to investigate the possibility of joining, but can't find any camping info on the sites mentioned?? Also have our collie with us, so perhaps not suitable? She's no problem with noise, but I couldn't see their policy on dogs, or any details of a campsite and facilities?? We aren't equipped for no electricity (yet) :RollEyes:

Any details out there - Keith?? Sharon?? Suzy?? :eek::eek:

Laurie

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
OK, forgive me -

Does this meet appeal to anyone else - it is this Friday, so thought I would give it a bump. For what it is worth, the local weather is dry and warm for the next week or so!!

Sharon

Who do you book the pitch from if I can go?

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Laurie,

Earlier in this thread Bryan posted the phone number of the site. Please ring them and ask your questions.

I don't think there are any toilets or showers but there is electric. Anyway hope you can come please ring and find out. ::bigsmile:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
What do you mean John?

We are arriving lunchtime on Friday and leaving about 2 on Sunday. Our round trip will be about 350 miles, but its worth it to see our friends! ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
If i go might extend and arrive early or leave later.

Don't want to pitch up and be away from where everyone else goes:eek:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
We need a plan, so we can all be together, SHARON HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what can be done, could you ring and arrange it with site? what is possible?

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
We would like to investigate the possibility of joining, but can't find any camping info on the sites mentioned?? Also have our collie with us, so perhaps not suitable? She's no problem with noise, but I couldn't see their policy on dogs, or any details of a campsite and facilities?? We aren't equipped for no electricity (yet) :RollEyes:

Any details out there - Keith?? Sharon?? Suzy?? :eek::eek:

Laurie

Hi Laurie

This is a great grass site - with electric. Toilet facilities removed therefore tent campers removed. I don't think there is a problem with dogs, but please ring the site and check with them. It would be fantastic to meet you (and everyone else) so if you are interested, and can make it, please call site asap as site is not huge!!! And spaces will be limited.

Sharon

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
We need a plan, so we can all be together, SHARON HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what can be done, could you ring and arrange it with site? what is possible?

Ok guys - listen up.

Site is not massive. If you would like our surname to be pitched near us, please pm me. (I do warn you, Keith snores like nothing on earth, so don't complain if you don't get a good night's sleep)....

If we are not pitched together, it is not really a big inconvenience, awnings out, wine open, coffee pot on, toing and froing until fireworks on sat night - honestly- for those that havent met us or any of the hardened 'meeters', everyone will be able to mingle to their heart's content - and retreat to their own space at will!!

Sharon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back