C&CC Breakdown survey (1 Viewer)

nahnotme

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Funster No
I have just recieved the following email from "the friendly club"
Please if you get one take a few minutes to complete the questionair it may help people like me who have had problems get a better service.
I will of course be directing them to this website.

Dear Member,

The Club is always trying to improve its understanding of what is important to members when they are out camping and caravanning. We need your help in trying to understand if having breakdown and recovery is important to campers, and if it is, what is it they want from such a service.

This is not an attempt to sell any product, but is to help the Club gain an insight into what members think. All responses are anonymous. Please could you spare a few minutes to answer questions regarding your use and ownership of breakdown and recovery services? To enter the questionnaire, please click here Link Removed.

Many thanks for your help

Matthew Eastlake
Marketing and Communications Director

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
yep they have really thought about it - not

fell down at the first question.

My unit is neither technically a caravan or a motorhome so ticked neither, and the page closed saying 'thankyou' and that wouldn't only apply to 5th wheelers it would apply to trailer tents and those folding caravans as well - so much for the Camping (encompasses tents to rvs) and caravaning clubs thoughts on improving.

A good start would be to include an option to state type of unit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Survey filled in by using the Caravan button (which after all, is a tad closer to a 5ver than "motorhome").

If you do this, later on in the survey, there is a box in which you can describe your rig and quote "Arrival".

Z

edit = I very much got the impression that the main aim is to find out if members/subscribers would be happy or not with a private contractor turning up. The words, "branded or non branded" recovery vehicles was used in a least 2 different questions worded differently.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Done. Survey completed.

Dave :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
yep they have really thought about it - not

fell down at the first question.

My unit is neither technically a caravan or a motorhome so ticked neither, and the page closed saying 'thankyou' and that wouldn't only apply to 5th wheelers it would apply to trailer tents and those folding caravans as well - so much for the Camping (encompasses tents to rvs) and caravaning clubs thoughts on improving.

A good start would be to include an option to state type of unit.

The definition of a caravan, as set out in The Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960 and The Caravans Sites Act 1968.

‘any structure designed or adapted for human habitation that is capable of being moved from one place to another ’ (1960 Act)

For a caravan to be regarded as designed for human habitation it must have the attributes of a dwelling, that is, it must consist of self-contained living accommodation. It would need to have washing facilities and the means to prepare food (such as kitchens and bathrooms).

We see the term caravan as including mobile homes, residentials, statics etc.

By that definition a 5er is a caravan..... but I agree, it doesn't include tents or trailer tents, they should have had an option.

Survey completed

OP
OP
N

nahnotme

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Funster No
Thanks people, keep em comming.
My main gripe is the 90 day maximum per trip to europe, not much good if your on a long tour, wintering or like me here working, I have to leave good work to go back to the UK to nothing. Im told because at the RAC the computer says no !!! UPDATE YOUR SYSTEMS !!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back