Free Member
May 7, 2009
north surrey
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
in first year
thinking of getting our first dog and have a ford duetto.

a few questions.

when driving does the dog just sit in the back or do you pop them in one of those plastic travel boxes/cages.

at night do they sleep in the camper or tie them to lead outside.

any other info you could advise wolud be handy, thinking of getting a victorian bulldog [like a bulldog but with longer legs and the face is not so squashed in] if we can find one.

what about campsites do any refuse dogs or are they generally accepted

anything else that we should need to know

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi
If your buying a puppy , get it used to a cage / crate. You can get the rigid metal ones or the pop up fabric ones. Our 2 Border Terriers ( aged 13 and 1 ) have always used one. Its their space . They choose to use ::bigsmile:
A dog harness attached to a d ring, somewhere safe floor level , if you don't have space for a cage , is also a good idea.
Some people convert the garage in the MH to a kennel , if they have a big dog. Or don't have 3 kids and need the bunks like us !! Ive also seen the rear garage , with the high bed above , used as a dog space. Converted with a cage door into the MH.
As ours are only little they have full use of the MH. Caged to travel .
Though they are not allowed on the furniture, at home or in the MH. Start as you mean to go on. If you get a pup and let them up, when they are full grown they will still want to lounge on the sofa.

Now all this goes out of the window if you want a surrogate child/dog of course.
These are usually allowed to travel on the drivers / front passengers knee. Sleep on the furniture, or bed with their owners :ROFLMAO::Doh:
Each to their own.

I doubt many tie their dogs up outside overnight by the way :thumb:
Wed like a black French bulldog , I'm not sure if Ive seen a Victorian one . I'm sure your new pup will become a beloved part of the family and bring you loads of enjoyment , and exercise .

Bev
Forgot to say,
dogs are welcome most places . As long as you are a responsible owner, pick up the poo. Keep them on a lead. Tie them up out side , don't let them wander.
Most of all teach them from day 1 not to be a yappy dog. Theres nothing more anoying than a dog yapping all day long.

Last edited:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
we have a small dog in are fiat ducato and she stays in the back and sleeps with us in the van:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Our little Jack Russell has a harness that clips to the seat belt in the dining area.
We do carry a folding crate as well - handy for outside during the day if she wants to escape the sun.

Rosie sleeps inside at night - it is after all HER motorhome ::bigsmile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Most sites both here and abroad accept dogs, nearly every French van has a dog
Look for sites that advertise a dog walk , but many are now charging £2 -£3 per night , always best to check before booking or on arrival.

If you travel abroad you need a Pet's Passport.. another topic, but it costs upwards of £200

Motorhomes and dogs are made for each other, Our JRT sleeps inside, the very vest alarm you can have.. :thumb:

Worth noting:

Germany has strict laws on dangerous breeds, this is is list of banned dogs..

Laws differ in Germany's 16 states, but in Hesse, Lower Saxony, and North Rhine - Westphalia, they contain some version of the following provisions:

Category I dogs- dangerous breeds that cannot be imported, bred, or sold - includes the American Staffordshire Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, Neapolitan Mastiff, Spanish Mastiff, Dogue de Bordeaux, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasiliero, Roman Fighting Dog , Chinese Fighting Dog, Bandog, and Tosa Inu. These dogs must be registered and sterilized.

Category II dogs - potentially dangerous dogs that can be owned, imported, bred, and sold if they pass a temperament test and are free of aggressive actions for three years - include Akbash, Briard, Beauceron, Bullmastiff, Doberman, Komondor, Kuvasz, Maremma, Pyrenean Mountain Dog (our Great Pyrenees), Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Tibetan Mastiff, and more than 15 other breeds that are virtually unknown in the US.

Category III dogs - Those dogs that weigh more than 20 kilos (44 pounds) or are taller than 40 centimeters (15.75 inches). These dogs must be on a leash in developed areas and will be moved to Category II if they show aggression.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I would have a crate to carry them in when travelling. This is fairer to the dog, and in the event of an accident, he doesn't go far. There are also clip on seat belt straps that attached to the collar that are quite good, though i would recommend a body harness for these, and you can do serious damage to the neck, if not break it in a collision.

When you are out, do not leave the dog in the vehicle - even if the winows are open, they get extremely hot and can die in ten minutes. Roof top air con is great for this purpose if on hook-up. This will keep the vehicle at a set temerature. But do give him a blanket somewhere out the way, like the loo area, should he get too chilly and want somewhere to hide. Plenty of water obviously.

If you are getting a bulldog, then you also have to consider the practicalities of leaving outside, be that overnight, or unattended - these dogs are worth alot of money and are very sought after. It is not uncommon for some stranger to take them for a walk on your behalf if you know what i mean.:Eeek:

Ours tends to sleep inside, in his bed. We have one of the soft sponge beds that fits in there nicely. Keep a spare old sleeping bag - some night cans get a little chilly, and these are ideal for throwing over them so they can nest.

Some sites are not dog friendly, but most are as long as they are on a lead, and not noisey. Even some sites that do not allow dogs, will allow then if you walk them off site.

Enjoy, and good luck with your search!

If you want a rare dog, that is loving, loyal and a good guard dog - and one that doesn't bark too much - have a look at the Glen of Imaal! :thumb:

Last edited:

Compass57

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Low line
Exp
2 years
I want a pee

I have a male boxer he sleeps under table while on the move, ok I know table should be stowed but sometimes can’t be a5red to do so.
Occasionally he will visit us at front just to say where the fcku are we and how far do we still have to go because I’m wanting a pee.
At night if we sleep above cab he’s under table but during day when stationary he’s tied up on a long lead that’s if we have stopped near a main road if not and we are in the middle of nowhere he’s allowed to wonder where he likes providing no sheep or cattle about.

Bip.:thumb:

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
Our dog is smaller than yours, but she travels very happily in her basket between the front seats, and never moves until we stop. - she sleeps there as well.

Be aware that some countries have different regulations. In Spain when travelling dogs must be restrained and separated from the driver , so in spain she also wears a harness.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
If you keep your dog in the front - be careful if you are stopped - there should be a physical barrier between him in the back and you. You can be prosecuted for it. Foreign countries are often more strict on this.

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
Our labrador trabels between the driver and passenger seats - always has, always will::bigsmile:
She sleeps in the van at night, on a cushion bed she uses at home.
When on site, she is tied to the m/h step, but we have a long lead (its a training lead of about 30 ft, and is lengthened / shortened as required).
We always take her with us when on holidays, and she looks forward to coming with us and gets excited when she sees the van being loaded. She is the first one on the van on departure day, and positions herself between the seats in preparation for the journey!!

GregM

Free Member
Nov 2, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
Exp
June 09
Our Labrador generally lays on the floor in the habitation area while traveling, sometimes she will try and sit with the kids in the dinette area. Now and again she wanders up to the front with us and rests her head on Tracey's lap as if to say 'are we there yet? how much further?'.

Like others we have a long lead which we the to the van step when on site etc. On one occasion (our first with her) she was on the lead but came back into the van, the window was open and she saw the kids playing and wanted to join in. She decided the quickest way to do that was out of the window, luckily the collar snapped and she carried on, unharmed, chasing the kids.

At night she sleeps under our made up bed in the lounge area, or near the heater if it's on.

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
dogs & M/H`s

thinking of getting our first dog and have a ford duetto.

a few questions.

when driving does the dog just sit in the back or do you pop them in one of those plastic travel boxes/cages.

at night do they sleep in the camper or tie them to lead outside.

any other info you could advise wolud be handy, thinking of getting a victorian bulldog [like a bulldog but with longer legs and the face is not so squashed in] if we can find one.

what about campsites do any refuse dogs or are they generally accepted

anything else that we should need to know

First thing is which dog are you going to choose, we have a Jack Russell nice and small, only leaves small prezzies when you are out walking and being a small dog means everything you need for the dog is small also.

Tiggi travels with us sitting in her bed between driver and passenger seat, and as previously mention is the first one in the van with her bag packed ready to go.
At night she sleeps almost in the same position depending on her mood, women :Doh:.
The collaspable cages are a good idea if you have the storage for them, surprised just how many sites accept dogs as long as you are in control of them, also it`s good to find a pub that will take a dog.
Mind you we are talking real country pubs here not the plastic imitation ones.

No matter which dog you decide upon you can be certain that you will have a friend forever and whilst out walking you will be amazed at the people that stop and talk just because you have a dog. :thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
We travel with 2 toy poodles and they each have their own small crate. This is their domain and we find they never use each others. They always put themselves to bed in their crates and are no problem, if they want to be alone during the day they will also retreat to the crates.

They are also handy for outside the van, with the dog tethered by the crate it is somewhere they feel they can retire to if they feel troubled.

We also use these at home for them and they use them just the same. We have had quite a few dogs and have always found that they all will use crates the same. I think they regard it as their kennel.

Most sites will take dogs it pays to ask if not mentioned when booking, some charge we always give those a miss.

Dave :thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Our labradour travels like Gregs (we had two chocolate Labs up to ten days ago, one 14 years old he got to point he could not lift his back end up, all be it on lots of medication from the vets, so we took him to the vets who said nothing could be done and the best would be to put him to sleep....so sad :cry:) our other younger choc Labrador generally lays on the floor in the habitation area while traveling, sometimes under the table in the dinette area. Now and again he wanders up to the front with us and rests his head on the wife's lap to have a look around to see what is going on.

Mel

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
We used to have a Briard, not a small dog, we had the habit of hooking his lead over the tow ball while we were packing up. We were leaving a site one day when the kids who were looking out of the rear window screamed dad Morris can’t keep up he is running as fast as he can. After that I always put a note on the steering wheel when he was hooked up to the tow ball. True story. :Eeek:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Oh dear....
good job the kids noticed , or his legs would have been considerably shorter:Eeek::Eeek:
Bev

OP
OP
duetto owner

duetto owner

Free Member
May 7, 2009
north surrey
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
in first year
some great replies enjoyed reading them, just got to find where i can get one now. puppy or adult

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
When you are out, do not leave the dog in the vehicle - even if the winows are open, they get extremely hot and can die in ten minutes.

That message needs repeating a million times - I find it utterly amazing that there are so many new dog owners who don't know this (BTW I am not pointing the finger at the OP here)

A dog does not sweat (Like horses and humans do) so can not disipate body heat very easily. The only way a dog can cool down is by panting (fast breathing)

Every summer in the UK alone many dogs die a horrible death due to the pure ignorance of owners - it's not rocket science Oh Please!.

gazz

Formerly "gazznhelz"
Mar 16, 2010
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
we travel with a border collie cross and 4 fancy rats.

the rats have a cage on the wall of the motorhome, and a run accross the van and the pelmets of the windows, and are only shut in the cage when traveling,

the dog, she is free to roam the van when traveling, as she likes to go in the back for a drink every now and then, but she spends her time either in the front curled up on the floor infront of the passengers feet, or on one of the sofa's in the back (usually watching white trucks go by, she loves white trucks for some reason, no other colour ones interest her)

i have had an accident in the motorhome with her free in the back, but we hit a car so hardly felt a jolt, she knew something had happened, but wasnt sure what,
obviouselt hitting a brick wall or a truck would be different, but it's upto the individual to assess the risk and act aproprietly.

when we are camping, she loves to sit on the cab seats and just watch the world go by, bit of a pain that i made my motorhome with a seperatable cab via an electric sliding door,

she is a rescue dog, and is a real pain on a lead, she behaves much better off lead, but after 5 years of working with her, she is begining to accept being restrained,
so when on a campsite she goes on one of those lines with a screw in anchor, positioned so she can reach the end of the awning and come into the van if she wants.

at night she sleeps under the bed (made up from the sofa's) occasionaly she'll come on the bed with us, she is free to go where she wants at home and in the van, so she is a sofa dog,

when i had a scooter i made her a trailer from a dog crate and a chassis and suspension, with a tow bar that swiveled, and towed her behind us on the scooter, as she loved being with us,
now i take the smart car with us she just goes in the back of that, but i do take her everywhere with us if possible.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi

There are some things that you probably need to think about before you get a dog, not in any particular order!

1) How much time are you willing to give a dog? When 'motorhoming' (in a motorhome, van conversion etc) you cannot just let a dog out as you would in your own garden, you have to be there with it, allow time for walks, feeding, grooming (if required), play etc. This can place restrictions on how you currently 'holiday' in your 'van, so you really need to be sure that are prepared and willing to accept this. You're van is small so leaving the dog in it in hot weather whilst you go for a wander is going to be severly restricted, it's not as bad as a car but not much better.

2) Are you prepared for the training that you'll need to undertake, whether it's a puppy or an older dog, they all need training to a greater or lesser degree, this takes time and patience. Then there's the clearing-up ... the bigger the dog the bigger the .....:Blush:

3) Cost of the dog, vaccinations and vet's fees - make sure you're realistic about this, some can be very hefty, consider pet insurance and check what is covered (eg does it include cover whilst on holiday abroad?).

4) You also need to consider all the stuff you'll need in the 'van for your dog too, bed, toys, towels, food ... have you got space for them? The larger the dog the more food etc you'll need.

5) Foreign travel - if you go to foreign parts, you'll need to get the Pet Passport sorted - this take a MINIMUM of 7 months, that's assuming it works okay the first time, which it generally does but some peple have found that they've had to repeat the rabies vaccination which adds another month on at least. The cost, depending on where you live and size of dog, can range from £150-£300, plus every time you return from holiday abroad you have to visit a vet 24-48 hours before your return crossing, which is more expense (from £20-£80, again depending on size of dog and the location of the vet).

6) Have you looked into the 'nature' of the breed you are considering? Is it a suitable dog for the lifestyle you have? It is not a breed I am familiar with but this is an interesting link with info about them:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/victorianbulldog.htm

On the whole, they seem to be happy around people but they can SNORE and DROOL a lot apparently! :Eeek:

They are also quite hefty dogs too by the looks of it - I would therefore be sure as to whether this is a suitable dog for the size of van you have ... it could prove costly if you found you had to get a larger 'kennel on wheels' for the dog!:Doh: Oh, don't forget to check the payload of your 'van ... have you got enough spare for the dog and it's chattels?

--------------------

We have 2 dogs, Lily (Savage) who's a Patterdale terrier (or terror!) and Romy, a Staffie/Greyhound cross - like a small greyhound on steroids! Romy travels on a large bean-bag between the passenger and driver's seats, Lily travels on a large cushion on my knee (can't trust her on the floor as she's too quick and could get under hubby's legs whilst he's driving ... tried putting a barrier to stop her but hubby kicked the cruise control lever whilst getting into his seat one day ... £50 thank you very much!!!), and she doesn't like harnesses in the rear, and forget a cage .....

If safe and okay to do so, on sites/aires etc, they can potter round the outside of the 'van, so long as they won't cause problems for anyone, otherwise they're on long leads. On a night they sleep either side of the dinette on the seat cushions. You can't leave a dog outside unattended, regardless of the risk of them being nicked (yes, it does happen unfortunately and for a pure bred as you're looking at it would almost be a certainty if you left it unattended on a night), so you need to ensure you have somewhere in the 'van where it can call it's own.

Some campsites allow dogs, others don't, we avoid any that charge as a general rule (we don't use many sites anyway).

We wouldn't dream of going anywhere without our dogs, but we've always had them and have accepted some of the restrictions that go hand in hand with the joy of them too.

Please do make sure that this is the right decision for you ... think carefully as, to pinch a quote from a well know organisation ... "A dog is for life, not just for Christmas" ... or holidays!

OP
OP
duetto owner

duetto owner

Free Member
May 7, 2009
north surrey
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
in first year
minx

thanks for the link had not seen that one.

still doijng our homework before we decide on a dog or not. may look for an adult one to avoid the puppy stage

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
If you don't want the puppy stage there are plenty of dogs in rescue centres, you can get pedigree dogs if you are willing to look.

All of our poodles have come from a rescue center and we have been very happy with them all. They just take a little while to adjust to your ways.

If its a good rescue centre they will make sure that the dog suits your lifestyle and fits in before the final hand over.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
We used to have a Briard, not a small dog, we had the habit of hooking his lead over the tow ball while we were packing up. We were leaving a site one day when the kids who were looking out of the rear window screamed dad Morris can’t keep up he is running as fast as he can. After that I always put a note on the steering wheel when he was hooked up to the tow ball. True story. :Eeek:

I know this shouldn't be funny, but I found it hillarious.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We have a real dog :winky: at over 10 stone and as big as and looking like a bear she is nicknamed Bear Dog,
I would not swop her for the world. she is a Newfoundland (newfie) whom we rescued through the Newfoundland club. She is absoloutly mad as a hatter and I mean MAD.But she is great fun....
So heed the warning of some posts.
This dog has changed our lives. I consider myself a repsonsible person and if you are, then im sure you will make a responsible dog owner. I now have to get up every morning, regardless of "i cant be assed" I have to get up and go on my 2-3 mile walk. There are so many things I did not know about owning a dog that I have had to learn. The more effort you put in the more of a balanced dog you get, the more balanced a dog, the more fun and loyalty will be shown.
Oh and then theres the financial side of things. so far as well as the money I had to pay out to get the dog, I have spent £2.5k on doing my back garden to suit a dog,:whatthe: yesterday we finished having all new floors downstairs without carpet £1.5k. £20+ per month for insurance, + £40 per month on food, the list goes on and on.
We dont have her passported as I need a break from her sometimes and a holiday is a holiday, if I could leave the kids in kennels as well I would do:thumb::Cool: but hey thats another £12 per night to add to the holiday.
She travels on the floor between the seats, we clip her on to the seatbelts sometimes, but she loves to have a look at where she is going. She loves going away .

So all in all, its a lot of dosh, a lot of commitment but I am so glad I got her. a year after getting her (shes 2 now) she has given us so much enjoyment already.

If your at Newark come and say hello to her.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
We dont have her passported as I need a break from her sometimes and a holiday is a holiday, if I could leave the kids in kennels as well I would do:thumb::Cool: but hey thats another £12 per night to add to the holiday.

Hi Paul..

We also found that it changed our lives, the morning walk, come hail rain or shine can be a pain but it keeps me active.

The unconditional love, loyalty and affection a dog gives could teach us humans a lesson or two..

On kennelling:

Some years ago we had a border collie and we left her in the kennels for a weeks break to go to France..
When we went to pick her up I have never seen such a sad dog, she wouldn't come to me or Jan, it was many weeks before she was back to her old self, I vowed then never ever to leave a dog in a kennel..
A dog doesn't understand it's only for a week, it thinks it has been abandoned by it's pack leader and it's pack.. this can be devastation for it and can affect it for a long time afterwards ..

Anyway, that was our experience, many people do use kennels else they wouldn't be in business.. all I suggest is you reconsider .. and put yourself in her place..

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi Paul..

We also found that it changed our lives, the morning walk, come hail rain or shine can be a pain but it keeps me active.

The unconditional love, loyalty and affection a dog gives could teach us humans a lesson or two..

On kennelling:

Some years ago we had a border collie and we left her in the kennels for a weeks break to go to France..
When we went to pick her up I have never seen such a sad dog, she wouldn't come to me or Jan, it was many weeks before she was back to her old self, I vowed then never ever to leave a dog in a kennel..
A dog doesn't understand it's only for a week, it thinks it has been abandoned by it's pack leader and it's pack.. this can be devastation for it and can affect it for a long time afterwards ..

Anyway, that was our experience, many people do use kennels else they wouldn't be in business.. all I suggest is you reconsider .. and put yourself in her place..

Jim Im sure it does not work for everyone. However in our experience Tara has been 3 times now. We are very lucky with the kennels we have found. Expertly run. Every time we come back she is as happy to see us as ever but sad to leave the kennels. She has a huge tennis court sand pit to play in and gets plenty of exercise. She comes back having been bathed and brushed. We turned up on spec to find the dogs being played with and having a great time. Remember a dog has no concept of time, only feelings. If she is loved, played with, fed, watered and exercised she will be happy. Not all kennels are good though, and point taken. However last year in France we were subjected to temps in the low 100s. At these temps Tara would much rather be back in the UK. Coupled to her having to be alone on the ferry and put up with 2-3k of driving. I think she would prefer the kennels.:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Jim Im sure it does not work for everyone. However in our experience Tara has been 3 times now. We are very lucky with the kennels we have found. Expertly run. Every time we come back she is as happy to see us as ever but sad to leave the kennels. She has a huge tennis court sand pit to play in and gets plenty of exercise. She comes back having been bathed and brushed. We turned up on spec to find the dogs being played with and having a great time. Remember a dog has no concept of time, only feelings. If she is loved, played with, fed, watered and exercised she will be happy. Not all kennels are good though, and point taken. However last year in France we were subjected to temps in the low 100s. At these temps Tara would much rather be back in the UK. Coupled to her having to be alone on the ferry and put up with 2-3k of driving. I think she would prefer the kennels.:thumb:

Hi Paul , fair comment, I didn't know she had already been used to going to the kennel , as you say, not all kennels are as good as the one you have found.. we may have been unlucky ..

glad all is going well with her :thumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
We've got 2 Border terriers. Our eldest is 13 and we have always put her in kennels when we have been abroad twice a year, since getting her. She has always been excited to go and ran in wagging away.
We once forgot the lead and had to turn round and go back. She got all excited and wanted to go back in. So i think it all depends on the kennels you use.
Since getting our other Border who's now 18 months now , we've not used kennels.
We have left them at home and M.I.L. comes to stay to look after both. It gives her a little holiday away from F.I.L. too.:winky:

After thinking about getting passports for both and everything that goes with it, we've decided against it.
Although the dogs are beloved members of the family , I'm sure they will be just as happy , if not happier, at home in there own environment usual walks, etc.
They go off with us in the motorhome every weekend and love it.
Infact we are off to Withernsea this weekend, picking the kids up when they've finished school at 2.30pm and getting straight off.
The dogs know there going somewhere in the MH as there camping gear is by the door ready for the off:thumb:
Bev

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Hi Paul..

On kennelling:

Must admit I am with Jim on this one, it was bad enough when we had to leave one of our dogs at the Royal Vets College recently when she was sick, she was there for 3 weeks and it took quite a while for her to become her trusting self again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back