Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Peace and quiet at last.Three and a half months is a long time but they said to my wife they are considering doing same thing next year?Think i will sell up and move to smaller property ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
At the moment sitting here all on my own and it feels great.Things are looking up :Smile:
dave

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I bet if you move swmbo will tell em where you moved to:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Its nice when family come to visit but its even nicer when they go. When my folks used to come back to england for a visit i used to really look forward to them comming but by around the 4th week i was well looking forward to seeing the back of them and wishing that one of the other relatives would ask them to go and stay with them - never happened though

Rainbowchaser

Free Member
Feb 27, 2010
Third rock from the sun
Funster No
MH
Err..A blue one
Exp
Hmnn...Quite a long time really...
Congrats David.
So they've made the transition from in-laws to out-laws I guess...

Just think of the inheritance and invite them back next year
:winky:

OP
OP
david price

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Its nice when family come to visit but its even nicer when they go. When my folks used to come back to england for a visit i used to really look forward to them comming but by around the 4th week i was well looking forward to seeing the back of them and wishing that one of the other relatives would ask them to go and stay with them - never happened though

In the three and a half months they have been here they have had 4 nights at other relatatives ,i think my gas bill is going to cost me an holiday this year.
dave

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
You love them really. Tell the truth.

I bet you miss them already:winky:

Lesley

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
fURTHER to my original post on the thread when I first went to stay with my daughter in law and her miserable old git of a husband, I am pleased to announce that we have now moved out and come home.

The sour faced old so and so made our stay a misery but we have got our own back. We have told him we will be back next year ......... that'll give him something to think about and make HIS life as miserable as ours has been the last three and a half months .... don't tell him we arn't really going to stay with him.... cos with a bit of luck he might move out.:thumb:

Signed, David Price's in laws

OP
OP
david price

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
fURTHER to my original post on the thread when I first went to stay with my daughter in law and her miserable old git of a husband, I am pleased to announce that we have now moved out and come home.

The sour faced old so and so made our stay a misery but we have got our own back. We have told him we will be back next year ......... that'll give him something to think about and make HIS life as miserable as ours has been the last three and a half months .... don't tell him we arn't really going to stay with him.... cos with a bit of luck he might move out.:thumb:

Signed, David Price's in laws

I regret to inform you that i have now sold the house and are fulltiming in the van,location unknown and tracker,mobiles etc turned off.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
dave

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Peace and quiet at last.Three and a half months is a long time but they said to my wife they are considering doing same thing next year?
dave

I can read between the lines. I'll bet you are crying you eyes out. Go on, ask them over for the summer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back