Sep 8, 2009
Hereford
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
2 years ! Ex "Tugger" of 7 years + !!
Hi All

As an ex Airborne soldier of 12 years service, I read with a heavy heart todays Sun newspaper ( p13 ) about a businessman in Somerset who will rather employ an ex paedohile or drug dealer etc over an ex Service man/women saying that all service personel are scum!!!:Angry:

How on earth can someone spout such rubbish!:Eeek:

I have e.mailed him direct ( Karl Winn ) and had a lengthy reply saying about all the charities he helps out ( Human rights, Film Makers Against War, etc etc .... sure you get the drift ) and still maintaining no support for our troops.:Angry:

I am well aware of peoples choice, and have no problem with not supporting the troops etc, but to blatently make such waves over his personel views etc I find unreal and would hope many on here will as well!:thumb:

To voice direct to Karl Winn, please e.mail him at : karl.winn@webeurope.co.uk and express your feelings re the above ..... you do really need to read the newspaper article to understand why I have posted this ( I am aware it is the Sun ......I have it from a better source this is true, hence my anger !!! ) but a few more e.mails his way will at the very least block his e.mail up !:ROFLMAO:

White Rose

Free Member
Oct 14, 2009
West Yorks
Funster No
Sorry - but if that's his belief, then fair enough - the Sun should stop trying to stir trouble. It's his business and, discrimination legislation apart, he can employ whomever he chooses. People may not agree with his reasoning but that's no excuse for attempting to bully him into changing his views - you wouldn't like it if someone did the same to you about something you strongly believe.

spiritsfree

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
Sandy, Beds.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Sorry - but if that's his belief, then fair enough - the Sun should stop trying to stir trouble. It's his business and, discrimination legislation apart, he can employ whomever he chooses. People may not agree with his reasoning but that's no excuse for attempting to bully him into changing his views - you wouldn't like it if someone did the same to you about something you strongly believe.

I totally agree !!...and says much about those that have a differing view to call in the cavalry to support their opinion and bully others !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I can understand your concerns, and yes I do find it very harsh - but don't be dragged down to his level by fighting with him. They really are not worth the effort.

Be proud that you have served, and proud of who you are. We all know serviceman are just doing their job, and a fine one at that. Not everyone would relish the thought of going to war - its' a job that many refuse to do.

When a boy-racer goes screaming past, you might think 'what a c*ck!' - but you wouldn't dream of racing him to prove your car was faster.....you wouldn't go down to the kids level - so don't go down to this guys. It is just an opinion from a nobody.

He is entitled to his views, so let him make an idiot of himself - he certainly won't make many friends. Sit back, relax and chuckle, as this seems to be the type of guy that will talk himself into a hole he won't be able to get out of one day.:thumb:

OP
OP
gixermark

gixermark

Free Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hereford
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Mmmmm maybe if you read the write up you may be able to comment better!

I am sure if I owned a business & made it clear I didn't want any PC correct, bible bashing left wing softie working for me then that would be just fine in your eyes as well ....... somehow I think not !!!!! ( reply to Spiritsfree & White Rose ! )

And please don't insinuate I am a bully, far from it! I am entightled to my beliefs, and as an ex soldier was asking for support to any others on this website who feel as angry as I do that he is able to discriminate in such a way.

No doubt you have a great deal of support for all the drug-dealers, paedophiles, thiefs etc this man is on about ..... until someone breaks into your house, steals your best silver ....
. mmmmm, wonder if the support would be so great then .... me thinks not!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
gixermark

gixermark

Free Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hereford
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
I can understand your concerns, and yes I do find it very harsh - but don't be dragged down to his level by fighting with him. They really are not worth the effort.

Be proud that you have served, and proud of who you are. We all know serviceman are just doing their job, and a fine one at that. Not everyone would relish the thought of going to war - its' a job that many refuse to do.

When a boy-racer goes screaming past, you might think 'what a c*ck!' - but you wouldn't dream of racing him to prove your car was faster.....you wouldn't go down to the kids level - so don't go down to this guys. It is just an opinion from a nobody.

He is entitled to his views, so let him make an idiot of himself - he certainly won't make many friends. Sit back, relax and chuckle, as this seems to be the type of guy that will talk himself into a hole he won't be able to get out of one
day.:thumb:

Have to agree with you ..... judging by talk on a forces website I have just been on, he has already dug the pit and is
waiting to fall in! I'll take your advise & sit back and watch ..... along with many, many others !

spiritsfree

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
Sandy, Beds.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Mmmmm maybe if you read the write up you may be able to comment better!

I am sure if I owned a business & made it clear I didn't want any PC correct, bible bashing left wing softie working for me then that would be just fine in your eyes as well ....... somehow I think not !!!!! ( reply to Spiritsfree & White Rose ! )

And please don't insinuate I am a bully, far from it! I am entightled to my beliefs, and as an ex soldier was asking for support to any others on this website who feel as angry as I do that he is able to discriminate in such a way.

No doubt you have a great deal of support for all the drug-dealers, paedophiles, thiefs etc this man is on about ..... until someone breaks into your house, steals your best silver ....
. mmmmm, wonder if the support would be so great then .... me thinks not!!!

You insinuate too much...and throw your opinions around about others too much...it`s showing that unless people agree with you , you will turn on them.....that`s bullying !! As far as I know people are still entitled to their opinions in this country...without having to be insulted. As I say, what people say and do says much about them,...... rather than others.

OP
OP
gixermark

gixermark

Free Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hereford
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
You insinuate too much...and throw your opinions around about others too much...it`s showing that unless people agree with you , you will turn on them.....that`s bullying !! As far as I know people are still entitled to their opinions in this country...without having to be insulted. As I say, what people say and do says much about them,...... rather than others.

" As far as I know people are still entitled to their opinions in this country...without having to be insulted" Quote ----- Unquote !
Obviously except where I'm concerned as this is obviously bullying ..... In your eyes ..... Obviously !!!!!

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
First, there must be every sympathy with those who have put their lives on the line for those who haven't. Gixermark is one of many such in this site, and, bluntly, I salute all of them, daft so and sos!!! These folk - men and women - are not soiled in any way by stupid remarks by stupid people like Mr Businessman.

I'll bet the 'businessman' finds his business disappears pretty quickly... and wanders back into the government/local government post he left to make a fortune in the ranks of the self-employed. (Being Mr Nice Guy, I'll add that there are some decent folk in the state sector, but they are let down by cretins like the "businessman")

White Rose

Free Member
Oct 14, 2009
West Yorks
Funster No
Terribly sorry Gixermark - I hadn't realised you were only wanting replies from those who agreed with you, though perhaps I should have guessed from your original post that you do not tolerate opinions that differ from yours. I'll remember in future that the response you would prefer is a simple "yessir".

I thought freedom of speech was one of the things our service people fought to defend?

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
Can I just point out that there is no such thing as free speech? There are umpteen laws proscribing what you cannot say or publish.

Mr. Winn is however entiltled to his opinion just as Gixer is. I know which one I favour.
I hope Mr. Winn can employ all the crims and paedophiles he is able and I'm sure the good people of Somerset will know which businesses to patronise.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
People may not agree with his reasoning but that's no excuse for attempting to bully him into changing his views.

I don't know which planet you come from but the one I live on is totally dependent on bullying. I'll tell you what's going on right now....

A load of cabin crew are bullying their employers into over paying them.

A place called America is bullying a much smaller place called Iraq into not equipping itself with the best electrical generation system.

A place called UK is bullying a place called Argentina to keep some islands UK stole off them a long time ago by bullying.

An organisation called EU is bullying 250,000,000 people because it believes it know best and the 250,000,000 people should obey everything it says.

A bloke called Pope is bullying 1000,000,000 people into doing things his way or else he is going to set fire to them.

I'm bored now, I could go on all day and go back 2000 years when a bloke called Caesar came here and said we were a load of ignorant peasants who needed improving and bullied us for years. That organisation called EU think he was The Man.

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Fair enough, Mountain Man, till we get to

"A place called UK is bullying a place called Argentina to keep some islands UK stole off them a long time ago by bullying."

Not true. Any evidence at all from you??

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Fair enough, Mountain Man, till we get to

"A place called UK is bullying a place called Argentina to keep some islands UK stole off them a long time ago by bullying."

Not true. Any evidence at all from you??

None at all. But seeing as they are 200 miles from Argentina and 10,000 miles from the UK and the UK stole a quarter of the world once I can see why the Argies keep claiming them. The bottom line seems to be us having the cheek to behave like Yanks and defend oil deposits to the death. Not that they invaded Iran because it floats on oil, oh no.

GregM

Free Member
Nov 2, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
Exp
June 09
sorry but I think gixermark is a bully, he is asking all to email this businessman because he has an opinion that gizermark does not like. If you was a child at school or in a workplace and you asked your friends/colleagues to do the same thing there then it would be bullying without doubt.

I have not read the articlle but you said it in your opening post, it was in The Sun, they only publish this kind of article to wind up people like yourself.

OP
OP
gixermark

gixermark

Free Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hereford
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Terribly sorry Gixermark - I hadn't realised you were only wanting replies from those who agreed with you, though perhaps I should have guessed from your original post that you do not tolerate opinions that differ from yours. I'll remember in future that the response you would prefer is a simple "yessir".

I thought freedom of speech was one of the things our service people fought to defend?

Firstly White Rose, as a former NCO please don't call me Sir ..... I work for a living ! ( in house joke for ex soldiers !:ROFLMAO: )

Secondly, and more importantly, the man who asked me for money to support Heiti earth quake victims should give it me back as in your eyes it's bullying! My local school I've given a donation to should give it me back as the headmaster asked for our support ... again, must be bullying in your eyes! The local cancer hospice, again given our support should give it back as in your eyes ..... it's bullying!!!!!

Funny isn't it, all the above are just a few we support yet it must be 'bullying' they do when they all ask, like I have at the beginning of this thread, for support!

Quite taken aback by your reply White Rose. Judging by the harsh tone & the comments so directly placed at me I can only assume you have a distinct dislike for ex servicemen, especialy thoughs who start a genuine support thread re a question, only to accused of 'not tolarating others oppinions' .... 'bullying' and so on!

And yes, like all service personel past & present, we do fight for others in this country to be able to use free speech.... just as I have been doing on here ..... not bullying but using free speech !!

Sorry both of you, when was it you served to enable us all to do this ..... Oh! thats correct ..... you never have have you ! Yet you have pretty big oppinions' of those of us who have .......:Angry:

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
Secondly, and more importantly, the man who asked me for money to support Heiti earth quake victims should give it me back as in your eyes it's bullying! My local school I've given a donation to should give it me back as the headmaster asked for our support ... again, must be bullying in your eyes! The local cancer hospice, again given our support should give it back as in your eyes ..... it's bullying!!!!!:Angry:

Well, that's nonsense isn't it. When people ask you for support in the context you're using above they're asking for a positive, not for you to do something that will make someone else suffer for seeing the world differently to you.

Quite taken aback by your reply White Rose. Judging by the harsh tone & the comments so directly placed at me I can only assume you have a distinct dislike for ex servicemen, especialy thoughs who start a genuine support thread re a question, only to accused of 'not tolarating others oppinions' .... 'bullying' and so on!
.:Angry:

That's quite an assumption isn't it? How do you know what White Rose thinks of ex-servicemen? How do you know what his or her background is, or experience, or what their likes and dislikes are? They're just disagreeing with you.

Sorry both of you, when was it you served to enable us all to do this ..... Oh! thats correct ..... you never have have you ! Yet you have pretty big oppinions' of those of us who have ......

And why should somebody have had to serve in the army to have an opinion about it? How experienced are you in hiring and firing of personnel that you're able to give an opinion on this 'businessman's' policy?

I've been in positions where I have had to consider job applications from ex-service men and women and, as a generalisation, I've found it difficult to employ them because of their lack of experience of the world outside the forces, the one that the overwhelming majority of us live in all of our lives. I'm not supporting the guy you're talking about, just pointing out that somebody who sees the world different to you isn't always wrong.

OP
OP
gixermark

gixermark

Free Member
Sep 8, 2009
Hereford
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
TDH .... Taken on board your comments and I agree with some of what you say.:winky:

It can be problem with ex personel having spent 12 - 18 - 22 years or longer doing the same job but surely it's no different from someone like yourself who by your own admission, works for a local authority, and had been in the same job for the same amount of time? You don't just do one job in the forces, you do many and the longer you serve and the higher rank you achieve the more responsibilty you take so combined with the stress etc given, I as a possible employer am darn sure I would consider someone with these attributes over a drug-dealer, thief, paedophile etc any day of the month!:Blush:

And to go back to my original thread starter before it turned into a witch hunt .... this is all about the fact the person in question has openly said he will not employ ex service personel, something I have not a problem with .... it's his company and he can choose who he pays. My bug-bear is the fact he clearly puts the low life thiefs, drug-dealers, paedohpiles etc on a much higher plane than service personel who in many stages of their life, albeit through their own choice as no one is forced to join, have been upholders of law & order, paid their taxes and mostly added to the good of UK society!
Can the same be said of the other group afore mentioned .... I think not! As I keep saying, it is the like of people defending this second group why we are in such deep s**t in this country!:Eeek:

It is fairly obvious I am on a looser on this thread. I honestly thought more folk in this once great country had the same opinion as my friends and I but judging by the comments and defence of this person I will eat my hat. My shoulders are more than broad enough to admit this, maybe it's the 'older' generation whom I am understood frequent Motorhoming where I am going wrong who appear hell bent on giving scum a second, third, fourth chance? This is all ok protecting them until one of them strikes out and hits close to someone's life / family etc .... then I am sure the tune would change!:Doh:

It still won't change the way I feel, had the shoe been on the other foot and someone out rightly saying they won't employ thiefs, drug dealers etc I am sure the liberal leftie brigade on here would have started a thread protecting their human rights, etc, etc ...... Freedom of speech, eh ..... aint it just great!:thumb:

spiritsfree

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
Sandy, Beds.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
TDH .... Taken on board your comments and I agree with some of what you say.:winky:

It can be problem with ex personel having spent 12 - 18 - 22 years or longer doing the same job but surely it's no different from someone like yourself who by your own admission, works for a local authority, and had been in the same job for the same amount of time? You don't just do one job in the forces, you do many and the longer you serve and the higher rank you achieve the more responsibilty you take so combined with the stress etc given, I as a possible employer am darn sure I would consider someone with these attributes over a drug-dealer, thief, paedophile etc any day of the month!:Blush:

And to go back to my original thread starter before it turned into a witch hunt .... this is all about the fact the person in question has openly said he will not employ ex service personel, something I have not a problem with .... it's his company and he can choose who he pays. My bug-bear is the fact he clearly puts the low life thiefs, drug-dealers, paedohpiles etc on a much higher plane than service personel who in many stages of their life, albeit through their own choice as no one is forced to join, have been upholders of law & order, paid their taxes and mostly added to the good of UK society!
Can the same be said of the other group afore mentioned .... I think not! As I keep saying, it is the like of people defending this second group why we are in such deep s**t in this country!:Eeek:

It is fairly obvious I am on a looser on this thread. I honestly thought more folk in this once great country had the same opinion as my friends and I but judging by the comments and defence of this person I will eat my hat. My shoulders are more than broad enough to admit this, maybe it's the 'older' generation whom I am understood frequent Motorhoming where I am going wrong who appear hell bent on giving scum a second, third, fourth chance? This is all ok protecting them until one of them strikes out and hits close to someone's life / family etc .... then I am sure the tune would change!:Doh:

It still won't change the way I feel, had the shoe been on the other foot and someone out rightly saying they won't employ thiefs, drug dealers etc I am sure the liberal leftie brigade on here would have started a thread protecting their human rights, etc, etc ......Freedom of speech, eh ..... aint it just great!

No body has supported this guy gixermark....your problem is that you have tried to attacked people who are not bullies, are entitled to their opinion, and don`t agree with the way you have gone about it. People who have not agreed with your opinion and suggested action you have sadly judged without knowing them and their principles....is that right?...or bullying ??This is only a witch hunt, as you put it, because you see fit to bully people....even this guy, who obviously has strong views and just may be a pacifist or have personal reason`s why....but what you are trying to do is a witch hunt in itself !! that`s hypocritical and double standards !!. If you hold so much FACT in what the Sun says, there`s a world out here where a lot of people would agree that FACT has never mattered to them. It seems FACT doesn`t matter to you at all either, with your vailed insults and opinions, especially where motorhomers are concerned. Being from the forces I would have thought you may have more discipline than that...and respect. You see people who have disagreed with how you have approached this, as supporting "this second group"...no one has...that`s your assumption and you have attacked them for assuptions. People just don`t like your attitude and sad insults, and they have manners, whether young, middle aged, or the 'older' generation. Bullying is sad, and as i`ve said before....says much about who`s doing it !! Mob rule, and witch hunts, I hope, do not have a place in today`s society.....law , respect and manners do....at least for the time being !!

I for one, and I can see other`s, don`t agree with "this guy", however nor do I agree with how you have been trying to "Mass the forces" and insult others who hold differing views of your approach. What if, in FACT, there is no substance in what the Sun has said ? Have you ever thought that there are many different ways to look at a problem, and many reasons why others have a different opinion to yours ?

Freedom of speech, eh ..... aint it just great!...yes it is...and, what I thought was one of the reasons soldiers have chosen to fight for ??...or is that only when you agree ??

Try and see other opinions as a way to learn and understand....not slag them off, as that is bullying !!

FACT can be proven, where as opinion can`t,.......that`s the difference !!
...... and if The Sun says so, don`t always believe what`s written in their paper, it`s there to make them money you know.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi All
I am well aware of peoples choice, and have no problem with not supporting the troops etc, but to blatently make such waves over his personel views etc I find unreal and would hope many on here will as well!:thumb:
:

Mark, I am sad that you have not got the repsonse you wanted.
I too find the ramblings of this man very uncalled for, but more so the fact a tabloid bothered to publish it, is well, odd.

However we are known for our tolerence in this country, (rightly or wrongly) and best probably to tolerate his views. However like many others including myself, im sure you know the truth regarding who MOST employers would rather employ.

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
if it was'nt for service men & women,i would be typeing this in german.:cry:
the guy is entilted to his opinion,thats what liveing in a free country is all about.
so to all sevicemen/women past and present i would like to say thank you,for our freedom.:thumb:

chris

Last edited:

Hopesy

Free Member
Nov 5, 2008
South Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
This guy can employ whoever he likes, just as we can choose to use his services or not. Just what sort of business is he in? Hopefully his stance on employment is on all his advertising bumph so people can make an informed choice. :winky:

Hussar

Free Member
Aug 22, 2009
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
I've spent my entire adult life serving in her majesty's army. Most service personnel could not give a flying ***k what this man has to say or what his employment conditions are, but it is his right to say it. Generations of servicemen and women died to allow him to do so.:Smile:

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
have not read the sun for years or any other newspaper they are all doom and gloom merchants. Thanks Mark for your thread as an ex sqaddie myself i can only say 'this is civvy street and not the Army' Good on you.:thumb::thumb:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
gixermark,
As an ex service man I also feel affronted by this pillock's remarks.

I have read the drivel on this thread about us having freedom of speech in this country.
What absolute rubbish!
Freedom of speech is selective, as shown on this and other threads and forums regarding discrimination, racism, etc.

If the guy were to have said he would not employ women, people of a certain colour or religion etc, the same people having a go at you would and be having palpitations and raising the roof with self righteous indignation.
They would not support his "free speech" in that case.

This is no different; a section of society is being discriminated against.
Where are the polically correcties when you want them?
It's all about standards...double standards that is, but that's freedom of speech for you.

I dont intend wasting an e mail on this idiot, but I have no problem with you asking for
support.

John

Andy - V8 Diesel

Free Member
Sep 3, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
MH
30ft 5th wheel
I Totaly agree with this statement by him :thumb:

'Anybody who has been in the pay of such a military force, and by their silence and complicity has condoned such illegal and immoral actions while accepting a monthly bloodstained pay-packet , certainly won't be considered for employment by us.

Don't agree with this i would not employ them either:thumb:

'Personally, I'd rather recruit ex-drug dealers, convicts and even child molester

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-than-a-hero.html#mySunComments#ixzz0iKcUHL4K

;
;
;
;

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
This is all over the internet! The guy, as quoted in a business forum 'Had a Ratner moment'

As I said before - he has dug his own pit, and he will pay out of his own pocket in the fact he will undoubtedly ruin his business. What utter monkey advertises personal political views under his business name, i will never know!

He obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the box - stupid is as stupid does! lol! - He is blaming the weapon for the war - after all soldiers are just weapons. When someone is shot, you don't send the bullet to prison....you send the one pulling the trigger. In the case of war, this is the politicians.

But as I say - he probably didn't think of that!

He and his business are based in an Army Stronghold - not 1/2 mile from 40 Commando. - He didn't think about that either.

He has taken down his advertising hoardings, and is in hiding for fear of his safety. He could do with some bodyguards - but they are all ex-servicemen. He didn't think about that!

He is entitled to his view - however ill thought out, or ill advised it was. He has dug a hole, and there are plenty of servicemen waiting to back fill it!

As i said - don't get angry with him - just smile and wave! Every dog has his day and he will be having his right about now. Totally self inflicted. No one can do worse than what he has done to himself! Watch his anti war charities turn their backs now!

geoff587

Free Member
Feb 13, 2009
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I Totaly agree with this statement by him :thumb:

Don't agree with this i would not employ them either:thumb:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-than-a-hero.html#mySunComments#ixzz0iKcUHL4K

;
;
;
;

I really cannot understand any one having these sentiments, you are in one sweeping statement criminalising all of HM Forces which includes sons and daughters of Forum members risking their lives in a war (which for the record I disagree with) this lying corrupt Government (Not Margaret Thatcher though most on here will blame her) has got us into. They are serving soldiers not mercenaries, they serve where told by the Government of the day and cannot have preferences on which conflict they enter into.
How can the brave lads and lasses of today be mentioned in the same vain as Scum.

Too endorse a previous post on double standards, when I disagree with the open door immigration policy I,m a racist, when some one places ex military as lower than paedophiles and drug dealers he is having freedom of speech .

Last edited:

Andy - V8 Diesel

Free Member
Sep 3, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
MH
30ft 5th wheel
I really cannot understand any one having these sentiments, you are in one sweeping statement criminalising all of HM Forces which includes sons and daughters of Forum members risking their lives in a war (which for the record I disagree with) this lying corrupt Government (Not Margaret Thatcher though most on here will blame her) has got us into. They are serving soldiers not mercenaries, they serve where told by the Government of the day and cannot have preferences on which conflict they enter into.
How can the brave lads and lasses of today be mentioned in the same vain as Scum .

At the Nuremberg trials there were lots of Nazis bleating the i was only following orders.

So if soldiers don't agree with the war then don't obey the orders plenty have they are the real hero's in my book:thumb:

each to his own:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back