Do you own a fiat bolero 680fb (1 Viewer)

NIFTYNAN

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Northamptonshire
Funster No
Exp
returning to motorhoming
ANYONE GOT ANY HELPFUL PROS AND CONS WITH REGARD TO FIAT BOLERO 680FB - THINKING OF BUYING ONE - HOW MUCH DIFFICULTY IS IT FOR PARKING - FINDING SPACES ETC WHEN TRAVELLING - OWNER COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED:Smile: - THANKS

dedwards

Free Member
Sep 24, 2007
ilkeston derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer614 SL
Exp
ANYONE GOT ANY HELPFUL PROS AND CONS WITH REGARD TO FIAT BOLERO 680FB - THINKING OF BUYING ONE - HOW MUCH DIFFICULTY IS IT FOR PARKING - FINDING SPACES ETC WHEN TRAVELLING - OWNER COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED:Smile: - THANKS

hi we have a 680fb we love it, I have not driven it but other half does, we tow a small car on a A frame so we can go anywhere,

Upvote 0

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
there are a lot about they seem to be a very popular model we have a 680FB its the Dss Bsss best money we have ever spent the size is not a problem considering the benefits of having a great layout touring France at leisure we average 33/35 mpg.
Buy it and enjoy it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

SpongeBobsDad

Free Member
Sep 23, 2008
north east uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
25 + yrs
Hi

We have a swift voyager685FB it`s the same as a bolero only with a over cab double bed. Have been motorhoming since the 80`s was a tugger before that. the interior design of this van is ideal, and they look good on the outside as well. I have had 9 motor homes over this period and i can say that this conversion has to be one of the best.

Any van of this size takes a bit more common sense when parking most car parks only cater for cars so you can be a bit limited when looking for a parking spot.I personally have never let this bother me its a minor inconvenience to owning such a vehicle. you can always find somewhere so don`t worry and go for it you won`t regret it.:thumb::thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back