Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
mid wales/shrops border
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Returning newbie..
hello from mid wales......I have a mazda bongo but think its a bit small and would love more of a motorhome size van......seen a herald aragon....any ideas???? My friend caz gave me a sticker for the forum so I have been sporting it even before I joined!!! What sort of mpg compared with the bongo????:Smile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi and a big flyingwelcome

They will all be along when Corrie has finished.. :winky:

welsh winger

Free Member
Jul 7, 2009
Sunny Swansea
Funster No
MH
swift lifestyle
Exp
4 years
Hi mary I swapped from a bongo early last year to a 19TD fiat, driven sensably it does much the same milage as the bongo, again same as the Bongo put your foot down and the fuel gauges goes down, I still miss the bongo for its versatialty.

Nick
Welsh winger

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Mary, :welcome: to Motorhome Fun. Sorry cant help with your questions, but our latest van is a Mercedes 2.7 engine and we get 25 / 27 mpg, and our last van was a Fiat 2.5 engine and that did 23 / 25 mpg.:Smile: Bob and Jane. :wine::wine:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun family. In answer to your question it depends how you drive but would guess around 25.
I am selling my beast, see avatar
Link Removed

Why not join us at the Carmarthen Show and Rally in april.
Link Removed

we also have a very active chatroom, well used every evening, quiz night is Thursdays 8-9pm a great laugh.

Link Removed

welcome.gif

Wildmanfirelogo4-1.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hiya and welcome to fun .
With only having the 2 kids i don't think you'll have much of a problem , bunk wise.
We've got 3 and we struggled with the layout of most vans as we wanted all 3 to sleep separately , as well as us , and an open plan lounge area. It does make a difference, them all having there own space with a plug socket , window and blind etc.
It will be the length , i think , that will tie you. We keep ours in storage for that very reason.
The luton / cab bed in ours is very roomy , king size. If you two are planning on sleeping up there , make sure you both get up and try as many as you can , before you buy .
Remember who ever is sleeping at the enclosed side , needs to get over the other person if they need a wee in the night :Blush:
Having windows to 3 sides, like ours , helps the cab feel roomier too . I'm sure you'll be spoilt for choice.
Happy hunting.
Bev

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back