Hymer where to fit awning (1 Viewer)

pennknee

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
Funster No
Hi
I have a Hymer Camp Swing 644 Year of Reg 2001. I purchased a Fiamma F45i 4m awning for my old camper, I then sold this camper and as I had only used the awning 3 times from new took it of and now I wish to put it on the Hymer. I will position it so that it covers the garage door but will not cover the main door. Does anyone know the best place to position the brackets ie is there a particular place they are meant to be attached to avoid electrics etc. Do I use standard brackets or do I need to purchase anything special. HELP many thanks :cry:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi
I have a Hymer Camp Swing 644 Year of Reg 2001. I purchased a Fiamma F45i 4m awning for my old camper, I then sold this camper and as I had only used the awning 3 times from new took it of and now I wish to put it on the Hymer. I will position it so that it covers the garage door but will not cover the main door. Does anyone know the best place to position the brackets ie is there a particular place they are meant to be attached to avoid electrics etc. Do I use standard brackets or do I need to purchase anything special. HELP many thanks :cry:

Hi,

Give Darren or Glenn a ring and they will be happy to advise you, we dont list a Swing 544 bracket so you may not need aspecila kit and the standard one will suffice.

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/categor...mma-F45ti,-F45tiL-&-Zip-Fitting-Kits,-Bracket

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back