Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Just looked at Lidl offers for next thursday, and they have a few bits of motoring tackle that might find theire way into a motorhome. ::bigsmile:

The bridging cable on offer is OK. I have had one for a couple of years and found it very useful to help with batteries that need charging. :thumb:

From a thread ealy today the warning triangle may be of use if travelling France, only £2.99 and conforms to E11 27R033910. :thumb:

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Triangles

Thanks for the info mate, need some of those lovely triangles, nice heads-up!

Best Regards,

Mark and Sue.

Tramper 2

Free Member
Aug 20, 2009
Moreton Wirral Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Low Profile.
Exp
33 years off and on...
Thanks for the tip,the triangles will always come in handy. Will get one for the car also..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I never really understand how that happens?!? How a post from 2008 reappears as if it was posted yesterday!

Brad
Its when people look back into the archives , old posts , not realizing you can still reply to them. Ive done it once when looking at Motorhome info for our particular model :Doh:
Bev

White Rose

Free Member
Oct 14, 2009
West Yorks
Funster No
I never really understand how that happens?!? How a post from 2008 reappears as if it was posted yesterday!

Brad

I think sometimes it's when someone has searched for information on a particular topic (like warning triangles), and simply replied without looking at the original post date.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
yep, thats were i got to.

only list 'a taste of italy'.....'easter baking' and 'quality kitchens' for thursday onwards.:cry:

can someone actually open the relevant page and then link that page please.

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
right hand side of page pappajohn...where it says MY LIDLE......It's next door to SPECSAVERS:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
right hand side of page pappajohn...where it says MY LIDLE......It's next door to SPECSAVERS:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

is that LIDL with an E .....or as its meant to be spelt...LIDL :Doh: and theres no need to shout....i'm stupid not deaf yer know.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Err! yes, MY LIDL, nowt under that except my basket, my store etc

selected my store and got the same page i started from.

i'll stick to Aldi...they can build a usable website.

White Rose

Free Member
Oct 14, 2009
West Yorks
Funster No
Um ... I think that might just mean that the Lidl near you is crap and doesn't have many of their offers in stock! Get the postcode of a bigger one and you might do better - mine has everything apart from the DIY offers, I have to make use of my sister's postcode to find out what they are ::bigsmile:

HTH! I know nowt about motorhomes, but at least I score OK on Lidl's website!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Um ... I think that might just mean that the Lidl near you is crap and doesn't have many of their offers in stock! Get the postcode of a bigger one and you might do better - mine has everything apart from the DIY offers, I have to make use of my sister's postcode to find out what they are ::bigsmile:

HTH! I know nowt about motorhomes, but at least I score OK on Lidl's website!

thanks.....not difficult if you know how.

i entered a london postcode and it showed 3 items on special offer :Doh:

go to Aldi's website and you dont need a postcode or any other code...it just shows this weeks offers nationwide. a proper website :thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
HI JOHN LOOK at the first posting date 30 / 10 / 2008:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
terry

Aug 28, 2008
Antwerp /Belgium
Funster No
Exp
Lidl Belgium is suited by law for not having enough in stock or totally not having the products they advertise for.
:whatthe:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back