Feb 8, 2010
strabane co tyrone ni
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
6 years
Hi all,
I have just joined to night and need some help in locating an owner's handbook/manual for my Compass Drifter 410. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I would be willing to buy/download or photocopy one.

Many thanks

Fishcharl

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi and welcome to Fun, sorry cannot help with a manual but I am sure if you ask specific questions, some one will be along with an answer.

Peter

tan

Free Member
Nov 17, 2009
Braintree. Essex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
3 years
You dont say what year compass I have A 2005 compass avantgarde 400 and found a manual for it on The explorer/elldis web site Link Removed in the download achive under motor home manual dont now if this helps.

terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Richrich

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
Funster No
Compass Drifter 410 Owners Manual

Hi

I to have a Drifter 410. It's a Merit 1997 and I am looking for a replacement owners manual.

Did you find one? If you did then would you be so good as to point me in the right direction please.

Many thanks

Rich

roverman1

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
leeds west yorks
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
:Angry:
Hi

I to have a Drifter 410. It's a Merit 1997 and I am looking for a replacement owners manual.

Did you find one? If you did then would you be so good as to point me in the right direction please.

Many thanks
ive got a compass drifter 310 1998 and ive tried all over to get a manual for it but no luck as yet ive even rung compass now eldis and they wernt much help
Rich

Richrich

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
Funster No
Drifter 410

I was a little premature with my requirements in that I said I that I have a Drifter 410. In fact I was due to pay for the vehicle the day after I posted the first message. However, being that it was a private purchase I thought I ought to carry out an HPI check on it and it transpires that whilst the vehicle is free of finance and not registered as a loss with any insurance company, the vehicle had more miles on it at the end of a two year lease contract than it has now!! It has been clocked!!:Angry:

I think the scam is that if a vehicle has not yet had it's first MOT, i.e. less than three years old, then if the service book has been 'lost' then provided it is clocked before the first MOT and provided all subsequent MOT certificates are kept then it is somewhat feasible that the mileage could be genuine.

BE WARNED!

Oh....anybody know of a nice Compass Drifter 410/460 or similar for sale up to 15k??

Many thanks to you all for the help. This seems a good forum.:thumb:

Regards

Richard

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back