solar panels stopped working (1 Viewer)

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
well , here I am on the costa brava on the promenade , bright sunny day , not a cloud in the sky ; beach full of people enjoying themselves

but no charge from the panels !

I suppose it could be something to do with the fact that the people on the beach are building snowmen and throwing snowballs at each other , and we have a foot of iced on snow on the roof

people on campsites with a mains hook up must be hoping that there will be electricity again sooner than the 3 to 5 days forecast due to the blizzard bringing down the lines

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
well , here I am on the costa brava on the promenade , bright sunny day , not a cloud in the sky ; beach full of people enjoying themselves

Lifes hard aint it ::bigsmile:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Absolutely glorious here in Ilfracombe. Really sunny and clear blue skies. Warm in the sun, been sitting out for about half an hour.

Lesley

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
Absolutely glorious here in Ilfracombe. Really sunny and clear blue skies. Warm in the sun, been sitting out for about half an hour.

Lesley

same here lesley , mind the predisalone helps ! feel like a new lady :Blush::Smile:

nice to see you staying out of trouble !.::thumb:

OP
OP
L

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
does that constitute an offer papajohn?
~I don't have my ice spikes with me

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun