LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Soooo.. Sick of the crabby 'on screen antenna' that would always be a compromise, I popped in to Halfrauds today and bought a decent wing/vertical mount aerial.

£14.00 but I want something that would work !

All the time I am standing there at the checkout I kept thinking I had seen that aerial before somewhere

Got home, and remembered !

Up the workshop to check and yup, there was an identical one I took off the last van cos the bloody thing died a death every time it rained !!!!!!

What a bloody moron !!

So off on another 5 mile jaunt to return the darned thing now..

And the reason for this post ?
Just to warn others.. The type of aerial in question is sold as

Halford
Car Aerial
Side Mount

Suitable for flat surfaces( e.g. caravans and campers )
1200mm cable
Removable Stainless steel mast

They are great to start with but fail fairly quickly if you happen to get the bottom bit wet !( Of course that is rare for us, living in this dry and arid land we call home ! :ROFLMAO: )

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
LOL !!!!
Peter, should we meet up, remind me to tell you the wwii condom story about the yanks !!

Must say that the thought of driving down the road with a flappy 'johny' dangling off the aerial is not TOO appealing though !! :ROFLMAO:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Must say that the thought of driving down the road with a flappy 'johny' dangling off the aerial is not TOO appealing though !! :ROFLMAO:

You could use it as a wind sock, and as you go down the road it will expand when the wind enters it!!!

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
No bloody chance.. I do not want woman to find out how big they are SUPPOSED to be !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
size matters

No bloody chance.. I do not want woman to find out how big they are SUPPOSED to be !!

There's this couple and they've been dating for quite some time.
He wants her really bad but she won't sleep with him because she's saving herself for marriage.
As they were kissing, and doing their thing, he's very hot and bothered, and he said, "Oh come on, just a feel."

She said, "No, I'm saving myself for marriage."

They went back and forth. He said, "Just one feel, I promise, that's all, just one feel."

She finally agreed, "Okay, just one feel, but that's all, just one, I'm saving myself for marriage."

So he puts his hand down her panties and takes a little feel, things are getting a lot warmer and he asks, "Can't we please?"

She of course states, "NO, I'm saving myself for marriage."

He says, "Please, please?" and she says, "No, absolutely not, I'm saving myself for marriage."

He says, "How about if I agree to only just put the tip in?"

She says, "No way, I'm saving myself for marriage."

He begs and pleads with her, "I promise, just the tip, no more, and we'll stop after that."
She finally gives in, "Okay, but just the tip, no more, and that's all."

He says okay and pulls down her panties and puts the tip in... he so hot and ready that he can't control himself shoves it the whole way in and starts going to town... she meanwhile is moaning and groaning and shouts, "OKAY,
GO AHEAD, PUT IT THE WHOLE WAY IN!"

A little stunned, he says, "NO, absolutely not!
A deal is a deal!"
:ROFLMAO:

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
There's this couple and they've been dating for quite some time.
He wants her really bad but she won't sleep with him because she's saving herself for marriage.
As they were kissing, and doing their thing, he's very hot and bothered, and he said, "Oh come on, just a feel."

She said, "No, I'm saving myself for marriage."

They went back and forth. He said, "Just one feel, I promise, that's all, just one feel."

She finally agreed, "Okay, just one feel, but that's all, just one, I'm saving myself for marriage."

So he puts his hand down her panties and takes a little feel, things are getting a lot warmer and he asks, "Can't we please?"

She of course states, "NO, I'm saving myself for marriage."

He says, "Please, please?" and she says, "No, absolutely not, I'm saving myself for marriage."

He says, "How about if I agree to only just put the tip in?"

She says, "No way, I'm saving myself for marriage."

He begs and pleads with her, "I promise, just the tip, no more, and we'll stop after that."
She finally gives in, "Okay, but just the tip, no more, and that's all."

He says okay and pulls down her panties and puts the tip in... he so hot and ready that he can't control himself shoves it the whole way in and starts going to town... she meanwhile is moaning and groaning and shouts, "OKAY,
GO AHEAD, PUT IT THE WHOLE WAY IN!"

A little stunned, he says, "NO, absolutely not!
A deal is a deal!"
:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Nice one....But a certain person(derekfaeberwick) that we wont mention might send you a pm to tell you it's on the wrong forum:Doh:

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
opps

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Nice one....But a certain person(derekfaeberwick) that we wont mention might send you a pm to tell you it's on the wrong forum:Doh:

I know but I thought it`s been a lovely day, done a bit in the garden, finally got the Fiamma privacy room to fit on the van and sipping a beer I thought oh what the hell I feel like being reckless. :moon2::sin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back