frosty

Free Member
Mar 5, 2010
worthing
Funster No
MH
motor home
Exp
hello every one.i have been told that your all very helpfull and a friendly bunch

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi frosty, you won't get a frosty reception here::bigsmile: Welcome to the fun:thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hiya Frosty and welcome

To warm you up have a look at the rallies and meets forum pages, Peterborough Show has to be booked by 1st April and The Summer Essex Meet by 30th March.

Why not come along and join in and meet some of us

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Don't you pick on Brian, Peter.

My piles are hurting too, to much sitting around in this ruddy cold weather, waiting for either the warmer weather or my turn to retire so I/we can spend the winter in spain, thats assumeing that Gordon gives us enough pension:Angry::cry::Angry::cry:

Oh and another thing, Hi frosty, welcome to the fun::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Your friend was quiet right this site is friendly, Generally we all like a good laugh, are relaxed, and enjoy our M/H, the meets are generally excellent and very sociable (should read drunk):wine::wine: and we usually take the micky out of each other(you have been warned)

As for a great source of information, well no gaurantee's there, keep the questions simple and we might have a chance:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Graham, Kay n Chelsea

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi Frosty & welcome to the forum ::bigsmile::thumb:
flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Frosty, welcome to the forum. Do look out though they will want to scalp you. Talking of shows. I am marshal for two Southern Shows. Carmarthen in April and Shepton Mallet in September. do po along to join us.
Link Removed

7d8bb0f6.gif

Wildmanfirelogo4-1.jpg

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi and welcome

:welcomefunster:

Dave :thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
yep my friend was right you are nice and friendly

Don't listen to them, they are just trying to lull you into a false sense of security.

Once you are off your guard you'll be kidnapped and sold to a rich Arab prince who will pay anything for cool things.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Talking of shows. I am marshal for two Southern Shows. Carmarthen in April and Shepton Mallet in September. do po along to join us.

7d8bb0f6.gif

Wildmanfirelogo4-1.jpg

Proof - Another new member - Wild Man - nuf said ! He can smell the blood. He got £100K for the last one.

They'll offer you a load of drink - spiked - next thing you know you'll be on the back of a fast donkey to the Bristol Channel where a fast boat will ferry you to the Arab's yacht anchored in the Irish sea.

After that a life of misery confined to Lamorghinis, helicopters, private yachts and no pork.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Frosty,
Ignore Brian, his piles are hurting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Peter

You swine - "buy your pile cream from Johns Cross with Funster discount" - it's cheap nasty recycled Chinese engine oil with a load of self raising flour to make it look right. I stood with my back to a hot radiator and my arse exploded.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Frosty. What happens when the weather warms up? I think I've got your nose in my garden but it looks strangely like a carrot.

Ivy

keithfal

Free Member
Mar 6, 2010
Worcester area
Funster No
MH
C class Ducato LP
Exp
36 months
Hi everyone

New to forums and site so will probably post in the wrong place and confuse folks. Lynne and I have recently packed in work except for a little house/pet sitting and with money left by a deceased parent have replaced our 12 year old caravan with an almost new motorhome. We've already spent time in Scotland, our favourite place and Wales and plan to visit Ireland Scotland and france this year.

As barely fit 60 year olds we are hoping to get onto Mull, Coll and Tiree this May and are wondering about water supplies for washing and drinking - how do others manage?
See you on the road
Keith and Lynne

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
New to forums and site so will probably post in the wrong place
Keith and Lynne

Yes you have, you've hijacked someone else's thread.

Go to forums on home page. Scroll down to UK Touring and you will find a New Thread button. Press this and you have you own brand spanking new thread to ask away on.

You'll get better replies on your own thread.

The last person to hijack a thread was last seen in Guantanamo Bay, not very happy.

sandils

Free Member
Mar 4, 2010
Scotland
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
0 starting in June 2010
welcome

HI and welcome i've just joined to and have had lots of welcomes and some sound advice::bigsmile:

lazydays

Free Member
May 9, 2009
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
March 2009
Hello & Welcome your correct there are good people here:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun