strange eating habits (1 Viewer)

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
My dogs will eat raw veggies including broccoli, carrots, sweet potato, raw spud and in the case of our collie, strawberries, lettuce and he loves tomatoes. He also will eat any plastic toy he can get hold of!

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
My dog's puppy, Phoebe, likes all of those and oranges too. Funny - my daughter is a veggie and Phoebe belongs to her now.

Ivy

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Had a labrador that liked pickled onions made him sneeze, but he loved them.
Our current dog, Rosie loves Apples, but her favourite is greeding pieces of pear from me ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Our Jack russel toby loves all of them also but loves raw onions and bananas. When im on nights i sleep with earplugs in and if i leave them on bedside cab Toby eats them so his poo's sometimes have a bright orage earplug in them:ROFLMAO:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Our Jack russel toby loves all of them also but loves raw onions and bananas. When im on nights i sleep with earplugs in and if i leave them on bedside cab Toby eats them so his poo's sometimes have a bright orage earplug in them:ROFLMAO:

I have seen in dog publications warnings that onions, grapes and chocolate are dangerous to dogs. However, Rory our wft dog loves white grapes and has had no apparent ill effects from them.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Mylo, our JRT will eat just about anything, never known him to refuse any kind of fruit or vegetable.
In particular, he loves tomatoes, oranges, apples and bananas.. he even eats grapefruit .. cheese is also high on his list of tasty morsels deserving a good beg.. but hates the smell of vinegar .. won't go near anything that smells of it..

Should have called him Dyson.. after a meal he loves 'hovering' around the dining table ..

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Can I just ask - does being a dog-lover go with MHing?

Ivy

One of our (SWMBOs) arguments for MHing was the dog, ie so we could take her with us as neither of us would entertain kennels. MH best thing we've done generally and the dog (Shelby the westie) loves it, sulks for a good 24hr after we get back even if it's just a quick weekend escape.

As to eating habits, well, VEGETABLES....mmmmm

We're in a pub, I'm having steak and Shelby's 'helping' me eat it with such enthusiasm I gave her a suger snap pea, chomp chomp SPIT! From then on she checks carefully what 'dad's' giving her. She doesn't do veg or fruit at all, various chews,costs a fortune but we do spoil her, not that she has any grasp of spoiled, meat but rairly sweet stuff.

Cheese, she's addicted, period. It's that bad she can tell from anywhere in the house/garden if cheese leaves the fridge:ROFLMAO:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Can I just ask - does being a dog-lover go with MHing?

Ivy

Going to one of the many motorhome shows would be an indicator. It seems as if everyone has a dog ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back