Who cares if it's raining? (1 Viewer)

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Great news Graham, I hate the MOT time of year, I feel as if its a test on me rather than the vehicle just glad to get it out of the way.

Van just passed it's MoT this morning and car passed last week so all is right with the world ::bigsmile:

Graham

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Congratulations Graham...

I share your joy...

I use to hold a "MOT Party" every year after getting a new "ticket"

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Great news Graham, I hate the MOT time of year, I feel as if its a test on me rather than the vehicle just glad to get it out of the way.

I know what you mean. We make sure the van and car are both properly maintained but there is always that little element of doubt :Smile:

Congratulations Graham...

I share your joy...

I use to hold a "MOT Party" every year after getting a new "ticket"

JJ

Party sounds a good idea :Smile:

Graham

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Wasn't it talked about extending MOT to two or three year test. Now that would save on my nerves.:ROFLMAO:

Don

Bring it on - please :Smile: I do recall reading something about it but can't remember the detail.

With the improved build quality of newer vehicles over, say, ones built in the 1970s/1980s (Toyota excepted of course :whatthe:) - often enough reflected in the fact that warranties are so much longer than previously - the need for annual tests is probably a lot less than it used to be.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
some vehicles have to have one every 6 months and its a lot dearer and more detailed than an ordinary mot, and i have known brand new vehicles straight out of the dealers fail it, and for that vehicle there is no 3yrs before the first mot. It has to have been tested and passed before it can be used.

muz

Free Member
Nov 15, 2007
eastwood notts
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
10 years
mot

very expensive month,car tax,mot,service,rv,tax,mot,service,insurance,have to stop there ive gone all faint. thank god they both passed.sent shivers down my back.muz

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back