Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What a great website Visit Bath You can even book a pitch from the site. Stunning photos and good info. Its on the list to do this year:thumb:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Stayed at the Devizes CC site last year. Knowing what we know now would stay at The Three Magpies which is next door. Had a great time walking the canal to Bradford on Avon and the other way up the Caen locks. Bath is a great city for a day out as well. ::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Thanks for the link Jim, we have a few days planned in April to visit Bath, we are hoping to go on JJ's Comedy Walk. We are also spending a few days at the Three Magpies, using it as a base to visit Longleat. It's a great site with a pub serving good food and ale. At £9.50 per night inc. EHU it is half the price of the C&CC site. I posted a review of the site last year in the campsite review section if anyone wants more info.

Brisey

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Thanks for the publicity Jim... Thanks for the publicity Brisey... I will get around to sending your tickets off to you one day!

One small point... it is not "JJ's" Walk... the Walk was written by Noel Britten and we are partners of sorts but it is "Noel Britten's" Walk really...

Let me know which night you are planning to come Brisey and I will try to make sure you get looked after... (no problem if it is me doing the show that night)

JJ

Comedy is a serious business...

www.bizarrebath.co.uk

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi JJ

We are planning for either Wednesday 14th or Thursday 15th April.
Look forward to meeting you.:thumb:

Brisey (Brian & Pam)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi JJ

We are planning for either Wednesday 14th or Thursday 15th April.
Look forward to meeting you.:thumb:

Brisey (Brian & Pam)

Wednesday fine and could be me doing the show but on the Thursday I'll be heading for Camarthen so it will be one of the others guys...

JJ

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Nikki's sister is at Bath Uni. We went last year. Great city and we are goin gback to do the bath comedy walk. tickets we won on the auction before the Stratford show.::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Nikki's sister is at Bath Uni. We went last year. Great city and we are goin gback to do the bath comedy walk. tickets we won on the auction before the Stratford show.::bigsmile:

We've got tickets as well Paul, give us a heads up when you are going:thumb:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Were off too the Bath - Devizes area for a week at the end of May, just before the kids break up from school. Iv'e never been to Bath and am really looking forward to it.

Jim
:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back