Free Member
Mar 31, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
4 years
Although we don't have a dog I thought this would be of interest to other forum members. I lifted this from another forum, I hope they don't mind.

"Following a spate of attacks by dogs over the past few days, in various parts of the country, of varying severity; and by dogs of all types; the Carabinieri remind us that:
all dogs, of whatever size or breed; if in a public place; must be on a lead no longer than 1.5 meters, and muzzled, and identifiable by implanted microchip. In default; the dog will be impounded, could be destroyed, and in any case the owner referred to the Public Prosecuter. "

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Although we don't have a dog I thought this would be of interest to other forum members. I lifted this from another forum, I hope they don't mind.

"Following a spate of attacks by dogs over the past few days, in various parts of the country, of varying severity; and by dogs of all types; the Carabinieri remind us that:
all dogs, of whatever size or breed; if in a public place; must be on a lead no longer than 1.5 meters, and muzzled, and identifiable by implanted microchip. In default; the dog will be impounded, could be destroyed, and in any case the owner referred to the Public Prosecuter. "

I was told local dogs were not bound to this ruling a couple of years back. May be now....?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back