Water Filler Cap for Pollensa (1 Viewer)

calculad

Banned
Nov 14, 2009
Soft South
Funster No
MH
Van Con
Exp
Any owners tell me what filler cap can replace lost one on my 2003 Pollensa please.
Seen loads for sale but no idea what one fits.
K

OP
OP
calculad

calculad

Banned
Nov 14, 2009
Soft South
Funster No
MH
Van Con
Exp
The hole looks like this.

Attachments

• water med.jpg
    water med.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 19

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Buy a kit similar to this.

Link Removed

Go to under the seating area to where your tank is and siconnect the filler hose. Outside, unscrew the filler neck and gently prise off, and clan surface on van of old sealer. Put a bead of non dryiing sealer around the neck of the new one, and pop it back in the hole. Refit the screws (holes will probably line up - if not turn a few degrees and redrill some more) Pop back inside, reconnect filler hose to neck and job is done!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Buy a kit similar to this.

Link Removed

Go to under the seating area to where your tank is and siconnect the filler hose. Outside, unscrew the filler neck and gently prise off, and clan surface on van of old sealer. Put a bead of non dryiing sealer around the neck of the new one, and pop it back in the hole. Refit the screws (holes will probably line up - if not turn a few degrees and redrill some more) Pop back inside, reconnect filler hose to neck and job is done!:thumb:

Better price here!:thumb:

Link Removed

Peter

OP
OP
calculad

calculad

Banned
Nov 14, 2009
Soft South
Funster No
MH
Van Con
Exp
Zadi fits

Just for future reference the Zadi Filler cap fits. I would have bought it off John's Cross but according to their website they only stock Fiamma, which is a different locking mechanism, whose cap does not fit the Pollensa. I know that the whole assembly can be fitted, but the Zadi cap fits the existing Auto-Sleeper fitting. Thank you anyway Peter. If my facts are wrong about JC I will correct the information.
It's a shame that nobody at Auto-Sleeper could find two minutes to reply.
K

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back