Oh Be Joyfull, Insurance Premium Reduction (1 Viewer)

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Folks

Ive just had a reduction on my mh Insurance of £123.00. I have changed from my existing Insurer to Insurance Choice. The name of the broker that dealt with me is Jason Turrell, a really nice guy.

Insurance Choice were advertising on here last week I think, anyway another option for others, they seem to have some really good packages.

Unlike others you can cancell at any time so if you fall on hard times !!

Jim
:Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
They are forum sponsors till the End of May this year. They also offer Funsters a 10% Discount. Hope you got it:thumb:

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
They are forum sponsors till the End of May this year. They also offer Funsters a 10% Discount. Hope you got it:thumb:

No I didnt actually Jim. I must give him a ring back. Feel a bit mean because he worked hard and got me a good deal so I'm well happy.

Jim
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Well done it really does pay to ring around

Hi Folks

Ive just had a reduction on my mh Insurance of £123.00. I have changed from my existing Insurer to Insurance Choice. The name of the broker that dealt with me is Jason Turrell, a really nice guy.

Insurance Choice were advertising on here last week I think, anyway another option for others, they seem to have some really good packages.

Unlike others you can cancell at any time so if you fall on hard times !!

Jim

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Just called Insured Choice to get a quote and was told they could do it for the same price a my previous company but give me 7500 miles rather than my previous 6000. When I said that if there was no difference I'd stay where I was, the price went down by £59. Obviously I'll go with them now and I'm really pleased. Thanks all.

Ivy

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Just called Insured Choice to get a quote and was told they could do it for the same price a my previous company but give me 7500 miles rather than my previous 6000. When I said that if there was no difference I'd stay where I was, the price went down by £59. Obviously I'll go with them now and I'm really pleased. Thanks all.

Ivy

Dont forget to ask for your 10% Funster Discount.

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
With a £60 reduction, I don't like to be too cheeky!

I didnt ask for mine becausae I didnt know at the time. I'm going to wait for my Certificate and Policy documents and then ring them back. I may be too late now.

I should have known because they advertise on the forum. The other reason was that the reduction on my previous premium was so much that I just jumped at it.

Jim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back