the kippor no less (1 Viewer)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
looks fine if you want a small 600w sized genny....ideal for running tv/sat system/lappy etc.

pure sinewave output so suitable for lappies etc.

auto throttle so should be economical.

3 hours continuous running to a 1.5ltr tank.

only 10kg....my ig2600 is 22kg

£229 inc vat and uk delivery.....bit expensive for a lit'lun but probably cheaper on ebay

kennygd

Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
:Smile:Decided to get the Kipor ig2600 after searching round every other generator, good or bad thing I am not sure but for this make I am going to buy from martynsbargains on line, the planet seems quite good but £200 dearer and you have to ask yourself what exactly are you getting for the extra money.:thumb:
Kennygd

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
:Smile:Decided to get the Kipor ig2600 after searching round every other generator, good or bad thing I am not sure but for this make I am going to buy from martynsbargains on line, the planet seems quite good but £200 dearer and you have to ask yourself what exactly are you getting for the extra money.:thumb:
Kennygd

We got our Kipor 1g2600 from Martynbargains on Monday £495 delivered, it comes with no oil, removed it from box, phew it is heavy, placed on workbench, topped up oil, filled with fuel and it started 3rd or 4th pull.

Under load it does get a tad noisey, can`t compare with the hondas as i`ve never heard them under a big loading.

Only down side was the plastic body cracked through about 4" as the motor was running, phoned Tracey at Martybargains and they are sending out a new cover asap.

I will probably make a sound proofed cover for it to quieten it down as much as possible, don`t want to intrude on any neighbours.

Could Probably have got away with a smaller genny but i`m thinking if we get a power cut at home this will at least run the fridge and central heating, whereas a smaller one wouldn`t.

Rob & Chris

ps found this on e-bay definitely worth a look. Item number:120531829115

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have a 2kw Honda and it gets an outing at home three or four times a year. The last power cut we had was for 26 hours, the genny ran my freezer, TV, router, a pc an a few strung up light bulbs. We were the only lights for miles::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back