Spare wheel / tyre for bolero 680fb (1 Viewer)

mikeange

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
wimborne near new forest
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
2 year (caravan before)
HI
HAS ANY FELLOW MOTORHOMER GOT A SPARE 15" WHEEL AND TYRE FOR SALE THAT WILL FIT MY BOLERO 68OFB (2008 MODEL) DUCATO. NO SPARE WAS SUPPLIED .I HAVE HAD MY 4 ORIGINAL TYRES PUMPED UP WITH TYRE SEAL,WHICH WAS DONE 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I PURCHASED MY VAN.SINCE I HAVE TRAVELLED TO SOUTH OF FRANCE 3 TIMES, WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM WITH MY TYRES....BUT I WOULD FEEL BETTER WITH A SPARE ONBOARD.
A NEW WHEEL AND TYRE COSTS A LOT, SO IF ANYBODY HAS ONE FOR SALE , I WOULD BE VERY,VERY INTERESTED IN IT.
MANY THANKS.:cry:
MIKE ANGE

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
I have just purchased a 15" steel wheel from EBay. He has another 4 available I believe. EBay Ref: 330402158609 :Smile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
You may need to get a spare wheel carrier fitted, from memory it is possible but dont ask me how:Doh:

Glenn might know.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
mikeange

mikeange

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
wimborne near new forest
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
2 year (caravan before)
I have just purchased a 15" steel wheel from EBay. He has another 4 available I believe. EBay Ref: 330402158609 :Smile:

HI
thanks...i have already put an offer in for one new wheel...this was declined!
ADVERT says offers invited? I may try again..
regards
mikeange

OP
OP
mikeange

mikeange

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
wimborne near new forest
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
2 year (caravan before)
You may need to get a spare wheel carrier fitted, from memory it is possible but dont ask me how:Doh:

Glenn might know.

Peter

Hi
Thanks...but I may just keep the spare under the fixed bed.I do not know if there is a spare wheel carrier underneath...as the previous model and later models came with a spare wheel.(ripoff)
mikeange:shout:

chewy

Free Member
Apr 11, 2009
Funster No
I have three wheels to fit fiat ducato all without tyres..I "had" to buy the set You can have one of them if you pay the carriage.. I just took the wheel to local tyre place and had new tyre fitted & balanced . Like you I just dont feel happy without a spare. last problem for me now is stowing it securly ,out of the way and accessable if/when needed. My van has an alco chassis so I think I'll have to fabricate something as I prefer the weight twixt the axles. Incidentally I'm in Bristol mob 07990 947274 if you want more info.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back